Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We can’t get enough of denim wedding inspiration… here’s a montage of ideas, from wrapping drinks with denim & twine, to accenting your wedding party with your favorite blue textile. Love is in the air!
2. Dad’s got designer jeans, slightly destroyed, with whiskers! This Tide detergent commercial is kind of adorable (from Denim Debutante).
3. These up-close shots of denim scraps being woven into a rug have us feeling super-crafty…
4. Molly King kept the 4th of July spirit alive from the waist down in her Topshop American flag shorts.
5. Alexa Chung on the other hand… was sporting the highly questionable (read: unattractive) rectangle shape. You win some, you lose some.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Alexa Chung, denim links, denim news, denim wedding inspiration, designer jeans, molly king, tide commercial, topshop american flag shorts, woven denim rug