Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Tenue de Nîmes‘ love of vintage goes beyond “what they can fit into themselves”, as they say. And they’re proud to share this gem with you: a vintage denim workshirt by Levi’s.
2. It doesn’t get any more behind-the-scenes than the trip A Continuous Lean took to Nashville, Tennessee to meet Matt & Carrie Eddmenson of Imogene + Willie.
3. If you’re looking to get your industrial revolution on this fall, check out this blue collar style denim worker’s cap by Spellbound.
4. In a the mood for some retail therapy? Check out the latest and greatest in denim sample sales (we won’t tell if you sneak in a few purchases during work this morning).
5. Apparently J Brand is launching three new styles to benefit City Year: “City Year is an organization which aims to reduce high school drop out rates by providing at risk students with mentors and other resources to keep them on track for graduation.”
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: City Year, denim news, denim sample sales, denim shirt, denim worker's cap by Spellbound, Imogene + Willie, J Brand, Matt & Carrie Eddmenson, Tenue De Nîmes, vintage Levi's, womens work shirt