See the full look below.
In search of cozy, fashion-focused ensembles to sport as the snow falls? Cop the stylish winter outfit of one of our favorite bloggers, Maffashion, with a few simple pieces you can use in your wardrobe over and over.
Get the look: Day Birger et Mikkelsen Textured-satin blazer / Equipment Liam washed silk crepe de chine top / Moto High-Waisted Black Skinny Jeans / Michael Antonio Cane in Blue Suede / ‘LOVE’ Beanie / Skullcandy Uprock Headphones
Visit Maffashion for more.
Love this look? Let us know on facebook!
Tags: black jeans, blue ankle boots, blue beanie, blue hat, drop crotch jeans, grey jacket, high-waisted jeans, skinny jeans, winter style
Knowing how to wear white in the winter presents some styling challenges when you subscribe to “no white after labor day”. Let that myth go and you’ll open a myriad of chances to rock our favorite non-color in the chilly months too. Get your ice queen on below with these three chic outfits.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs skinny jeans ($228) – buy it at Shopbop.
2. Wildfox Couture Stag Baggy Beach Jumper in Dirty White ($123) – buy it at Shop The Trend.
3. By Malene Birger Nasitta chunky-knit wool scarf ($225) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. Betsey Johnson Lleela Combat Boot ($170) – buy it at Betsey Johnson.
5. House of Harlow 1960 14KT Gold Large Feather Row Cuff ($110) – buy it at Shop The Trend.
1. Joe’s Jeans The Skinny Colored jean ($160) – buy it at Far Fetch.
2. ACNE Jade crop cable knit ($363) – buy it at My Wardrobe.
3. Kelsi Dagger Abrielle – Yellow Suede ($130) – buy it at Heels.com.
4. Dries Van Noten Bracelet Set ($345) – buy it at My Theresa.
5. D&G Sheer Lace Top ($145) – buy it at The Outnet.
1. J Brand Denim 912 low-rise skinny jeans ($66) – buy it at The Outnet.
2. Silver Foil Printed Jumper ($64) – buy it at Miss Selfridge.
3. Giuseppe Zanotti Amber Wedge Boots ($525) – buy it at Ssense.
4. Yochi Design Statement Earring In Hematite/Gold ($60) – buy it at Otte.
5. OPI Urban Ballerina collection in “Leotard Optional” ($9.50) – buy it at Sephora.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: how to wear white, what to wear, white denim, white jeans, winter fashion, winter style
This outfit looks really edgy and emits the aura of “I don’t care but I still look awesome”. Draw string grey sweatpants, a grey knit top, knee high black boots (stepping into Wellies territory), and a big oversized fur-lined denim jacket. Doesn’t exactly sound like a recipe for successful street style photo, does it? So how does one of our favorite bloggers, Juliett of Maffashion, pull it off?…
We think the answer is simple: Gorgeous face. We do love the jacket on its own though.
Image via Maffashion.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim jacket, lined jacket, maffashion, Shearling Jacket, Street Style, winter style