Miss the sale on Gilt Groupe? Vegan and eco-friendly handbag brand Matt & Nat is having a hand bag sale on their own site and for about $115 or less, you can build upon your carefully cultivated hand bag collection (i.e. score a few denim bags!) without busting your budget. Check out some of our favorite picks or view the gallery below for more styles. And, once you receive your eco-conscious arm candy, how are you going to rock it? We’ve got some ideas for you, too.
1. Narita in black denim (on sale for $110).
2. Portland in blue denim (on sale for $113).
3. Nico in light blue denim (on sale for $100).
4. Narita in blue denim (on sale for $110).
5. Portland in light blue (on sale for $113).
We think these Matt & Nat denim bags go well with white or pink jeans. A light touch of double denim never hurt anybody. Go uptown with an elegant blouse and heels or downtown with a funky shirt and edgy shoes.
1. Even a mustache is trendy. Wildfox Moustachio Shirt ($77) – buy it at Singer22.
2. The color on these denim shorts are so yummy, they dare you to sink your teeth into ‘em. Rich & Skinny Sweet Lover Short in Strawberry Hills ($117) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
3. Use your white denim pants as your style canvas. TEXTILE Elizabeth & James Bette Wide Leg Jeans ($235) – buy it at Shopbop.
4. These colorful shoes can go with just about anything. Zara Satin Sandal with Wooden Heel ($79.90) – buy it at Zara stores.
5. Stay cool in these super-short hot pants. Joe’s Jeans Jenny 3″ inseam denim shorts ($128) – buy it at Joe’s Jeans.
Go to Matt & Nat online to shop more styles.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denim handbags, denim purses, designer handbags, eco-friendly bags, Joe's Jeans, matt & nat, pink jeans, Rich & Skinny, Textile Elizabeth and James, vegan hand bags, white jeans, Wildfox
Who says the Holidays are meant to be cold? Take a hint from Wildfox. Grab your Santa hat, skimpy tanks, skin tight jeans, and head to beach for a California Christmas! Styled by Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon—the creative force behind the brand—the Wildfox’s Holiday 2010 Look Book will leave you wishing you could step right into it finding yourself on a sandy Cali beach lounging about under the warm, lazy sun in your best Wildfox Jeans of course.
Here are a couple of our favorite California Christmas-ready looks:
Images from from the brands’ blog ilovewildfox.com
For more images from the look book go here, and to shop Wildfox Jeans go here. Stay tuned for the Wildfox Spring Summer 2011 Look Book.
— Sandoval Gomez
Tags: California Christmas, Emily Faulstich, Kimberly Gordon, Wildfox, Wildfox Jeans