Spending a day out with your kids is just another opportunity to be looking red hot! That’s how these two smokin’ hot mamas roll. Victoria Secret Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio was seen in a pair of Wildfox Couture Red Friday Night Shorts and LeAnn Rimes was seen rocking the J Brand Cut Offs in Red during family outings recently. They both seemed to keep it casual with their simple tops and flats, but given the fact that they are both muy caliente we’re having some trouble deciding who takes the cake. What do you think?
Pink and grey is a great color combo, especially for blondies likes Stephanie Pratt. She was seen out and about in LA wearing Siwy Denim Camilla Cut-Off Shorts in Fall In Love wash. The former “Hills” star looked totally casual and California-cool in her boyfriend style Wildfox sweatshirt and the frayed edge jean shorts. We really like the retro specs along with the boho fringed shoulder bag. Coke in hand and a snack in the bag is what keeps her going, and going good!
Tags: cut off shorts, siwy denim grey shorts, stephanie pratt, the hills, Wildfox
We can’t think of a more appropriate way to welcome the heat than to don white cut-off shorts and a sheer sky-blue blouse (though we’ll leave it to the models of “Young Hollywood” to writhe around on beds and look hot-and-bothered). This editorial, shot for Stylestalker by Kimberley Gordon (modeled by the nymph-like Alex Spencer), has us reconsidering what we’re gonna wear out tonight. A bikini top beneath the sheer and some jewelry could take it from editorial to street style in a snap. Check out the full shoot for more great summer looks below.
Images via Wildfox Couture.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: alex spencer, denim shorts, kimberley gordon, sheer blouse, stylestalker, summer denim, summer style, white cut-off shorts, Wildfox, young hollywood
Summer is here, and all of Hollywood is showing some leg. Case in point: Vanessa Hudgens stepped out recently rocking her Levi’s 501 cut-off shorts, looking cool as a cucumber while texting. We think her leg-lengthening shorts go great with her breezy, bell-sleeve tunic top. It’s a toned-down version of her usual boho chic stylings. Want Vanessa’s look? We’ve picked out a few things for you to try!
GET THE LOOK…
1. Is it a beach coverup or a statement top? Both! Nightcap Clothing Corso Tunic Top in White ($29) – buy it at The Trend Boutique.
2. We like these really short denim cutoffs, perfect for making your legs look extra long. Important: don’t forget to moisturize the gams before stepping out. Wildfox Friday Night Shorts in Light Stone Wash ($139) – buy it at Shopbop.
3. What is a summer outfit without sunnies? 80′s “Daunte ii” Large Aviators ($10) – buy it at 80′s Purple.
4. You can either score Vanessa’s Kettle Black Pyramid flat leather sandals ($242) now, or try these tall wedge sandals to complete your new Boho inspired look. Joe’s Jeans ‘Lovely’ ankle wrap wedge shoes (on sale for $148) – buy it at Zappos.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Boho style, celebrity fashion, jeans shorts, Joe's Jeans, Levi's 501, levi's 501 cut offs, vanessa hudgens, Wildfox
Miss the sale on Gilt Groupe? Vegan and eco-friendly handbag brand Matt & Nat is having a hand bag sale on their own site and for about $115 or less, you can build upon your carefully cultivated hand bag collection (i.e. score a few denim bags!) without busting your budget. Check out some of our favorite picks or view the gallery below for more styles. And, once you receive your eco-conscious arm candy, how are you going to rock it? We’ve got some ideas for you, too.
1. Narita in black denim (on sale for $110).
2. Portland in blue denim (on sale for $113).
3. Nico in light blue denim (on sale for $100).
4. Narita in blue denim (on sale for $110).
5. Portland in light blue (on sale for $113).
We think these Matt & Nat denim bags go well with white or pink jeans. A light touch of double denim never hurt anybody. Go uptown with an elegant blouse and heels or downtown with a funky shirt and edgy shoes.
1. Even a mustache is trendy. Wildfox Moustachio Shirt ($77) – buy it at Singer22.
2. The color on these denim shorts are so yummy, they dare you to sink your teeth into ‘em. Rich & Skinny Sweet Lover Short in Strawberry Hills ($117) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
3. Use your white denim pants as your style canvas. TEXTILE Elizabeth & James Bette Wide Leg Jeans ($235) – buy it at Shopbop.
4. These colorful shoes can go with just about anything. Zara Satin Sandal with Wooden Heel ($79.90) – buy it at Zara stores.
5. Stay cool in these super-short hot pants. Joe’s Jeans Jenny 3″ inseam denim shorts ($128) – buy it at Joe’s Jeans.
Go to Matt & Nat online to shop more styles.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denim handbags, denim purses, designer handbags, eco-friendly bags, Joe's Jeans, matt & nat, pink jeans, Rich & Skinny, Textile Elizabeth and James, vegan hand bags, white jeans, Wildfox
Coachella was a solid weekend of rock’n'roll fun with a bohemian edge no festival lover could leave home. It-Girl actress Vanessa Hudgens popped in wearing Wildfox Couture’s ‘Heather’ high waist shorts in light acid wash, a mid-rise throw-back crocheted top (crochet was one of the biggest trends spotted at the festival this year), and a sexy silver chain leg garter by Litter SF. Vanessa went barefoot and let her hair down on the last day of the fest. She even popped a few white flowers in her hair. We’ve got to admit, when it comes to parties & free spirited-fun, she’s a natural!
Tags: american indian, coachella, litter sf, music festival, natalie b, vanessa hudgens, Wildfox
Who says the Holidays are meant to be cold? Take a hint from Wildfox. Grab your Santa hat, skimpy tanks, skin tight jeans, and head to beach for a California Christmas! Styled by Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon—the creative force behind the brand—the Wildfox’s Holiday 2010 Look Book will leave you wishing you could step right into it finding yourself on a sandy Cali beach lounging about under the warm, lazy sun in your best Wildfox Jeans of course.
Here are a couple of our favorite California Christmas-ready looks:
Images from from the brands’ blog ilovewildfox.com
For more images from the look book go here, and to shop Wildfox Jeans go here. Stay tuned for the Wildfox Spring Summer 2011 Look Book.
— Sandoval Gomez
Tags: California Christmas, Emily Faulstich, Kimberly Gordon, Wildfox, Wildfox Jeans