Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted out for a stroll in Santa Monica looking as stunning as ever. The Brazilian babe was joined by her pooch pal Lola and looked lovely in a Wildfox Couture rainbow bright baggy beach jumper. She paired it with Work Custom Panther Cargo cutoff shorts (and our fav accessory, a drink from starbucks). Exposed pockets? Check! Here in New York, we’re thinking it’s good that somewhere in the world people are still showing off their legs and enjoying hot-hot weather as we start pulling out the winter clothes! None the less, Alessandra’s olive green and red combo is definitely a great start for Fall color transitioning.
Tags: Alessandra Ambrosio, cargo shorts, cut off shorts, wildfox couture, work custom, Work Custom Jeans
Spending a day out with your kids is just another opportunity to be looking red hot! That’s how these two smokin’ hot mamas roll. Victoria Secret Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio was seen in a pair of Wildfox Couture Red Friday Night Shorts and LeAnn Rimes was seen rocking the J Brand Cut Offs in Red during family outings recently. They both seemed to keep it casual with their simple tops and flats, but given the fact that they are both muy caliente we’re having some trouble deciding who takes the cake. What do you think?
Tags: Alessandra Ambrosio, colored denim, cut offs, friday night shorts, J Brand Jeans, leAnn rimes, red j brand jeans, red shorts, Wildfox, wildfox couture
Taking a break from her uber-busy schedule, Ashley Tisdale was seen visiting a friend by day wearing Wildfox Couture ‘Friday Night’ cut off acid washed shorts, Havaianas Fit Flip Flops, and a Chanel St. Tropez Flap Bag. By night she was out with her boyfriend Scott Speer. The “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure” actress looked lovely (stopping to sign some autographs for her adoring fans) in a black and white top and Siwy Denim Hannah Slim Crop in Jet Obsidian. Seems like denim has this girl covered, day to night.
Tags: acid wash, Ashley Tisdale, black jeans, Chanel, cut off shorts, hannah slim crop jeans, havaianas, scott speer, sharpay's fabulous adventure, Siwy Denim, wildfox couture
When it comes to looking sweet as a peach, Polish style blogger Juliett K has it down to a science. We love tracking her looks, but this one was just too GTL-able to resist. The peach blazer is a flawless match for a black-and-white tee-shirt (with a classy screen print, notice the lack of cartoon characters, etc), and the khaki-colored denim-meets-straw-hat combo is totally resort-ready. Add a thick black pendant and the token leather belt, and you’re on your way. Scroll down to find out how you can get thins look for yourself!
Score Juliett K’s look without a hassle! These six elements will have you dressed to the summertime nines. For extra kick, add metallic rings and strappy black sandals (studs optional).
1. Topshop Peach Double-Breasted Gold Button Blazer ($130) – buy it at Topshop.
2. Wildfox Couture Paris Pony T-shirt ($77) – buy it at Shopbop.
3. J Brand 901 low-rise skinny jeans—we DIY’d Our’s into shorts! ($165) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. 7/8 Black and White Diamond Sterling Silver Cross Pendant with Chain ($295) – buy it at Ice.com.
Don’t forget Forever21 and Girl Props for cheaper alternatives to this pendant!
5. Topshop Nude leather triple keeper skinny belt ($33) – buy it at Topshop.
6. Madewell Cross Stitch Fedora ($48) – buy it at Madewell.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: cross pendant, peach blazer, Street Style, Top Shop, wildfox couture
Ashley Tisdale was out and about shopping at Planet Blue in Los Angeles in a cute pair of Wildfox’s Jane Fonda high waist acid wash shorts. She paired them with a cosy Free People blue knitted Sahara sweater that she threw over a floral tee, her favorite baby blue Balenciaga bag and reflective red framed sunglasses. The High School Musical star may well have been treating herself to a spot of retail therapy in celebration of her TV movie Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure airing on the Disney Channel this month. We love the look, though we’re still on the fence over these Joie Elvis Washed Suede booties. Looks like half the show was hacked off somewhere along the line. Either way, we’re getting some much needed warm weather fashion inspiration.
Tags: acid wash, Ashley Tisdale, denim shrts, disney channel, free people, high school musical, high-waisted shorts, Joie, plane blue, sharpay's fabulous adventure, wildfox couture
Just when we were thinking another day of anti-spring would drive us to impulse buy plane tickets to the tropics, we stumble across the Wildfox Couture Summer 2011 lookbook. A bit of denim mixed in with these dreamy summer looks has us crooning for a week of poolside lounging. We love the black distressed denim cut-offs with the exposed pocket linings and the bold graphic T’s.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: black cut-off shorts, exposed pocket lining, LookBook, summer 2011, wildfox couture
Wildfox Couture is having a sample sale today, from 10AM – 2PM at the Cooper Design Space in LA. Grab your wallet and race to 860 South Los Angeles Street at East 9th Street; Suite 322—this is their new showroom, by the way. Sale by cash only. Get first dibs on hot items they’re known for, like “biker jeans”, jeggings, cute T’s and more. Let us know what you scored on our facebook wall!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: cheap jeans, denim sale, la sample sales, wildfox couture
Because every girl needs a bit of pink and red in her closet (and because Valentines Day is fast approaching), we’ve rounded up some denim in hues from flirty candy-pink to fire-hot red, all in the spirit of making sure you look your most stellar on cupid day. Whether you’re hanging out with the girls and a pitcher of sangria or having a date with the guy you met at the American Apparel clearance sale, we’ve got you covered for colored denim chic.
1. American Apparel Stretch Bull Denim High-Waist Slim Skirt ($54) – buy it at American Apparel.
2. Rock and Republic Skinny Leg “Plain Wrap” in Pink ($148) – buy it at Rock and Republic.
3. REPLAY Spring-Summer Stretch Skinny Jeans in candy pink ($130) – buy it at YOOX.
4. Victoria’s Secret Animal Print Denim Skirt ($58) – buy it at Victoria’s Secret.
6. DIESEL NEVY J Bootcut Colored Wash Jeans (on sale for $43) – buy it at DIESEL.
7. American Apparel Stretch Bull Denim High-Waist Cuff Short ($46) buy it at American Apparel.
8. Wildfox Jeans Jean Jeggings in Red ($182) – buy it at Boutique To You.
9. Diane von Furstenberg Jailie high-rise paint-effect skinny jeans (on sale for $130) – buy it at The Outnet.
? ? !
—Jackie Racer & Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: American Apparel, Diane von Furstenberg, Diesel, jeans to wear on a date, pink denim, purple denim, red denim, rock and republic, valentines day, Victoria's Secret, wildfox couture
Missed out on anything this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. 7 For All Mankind S/S 2011 Lookbook—Keeping with its causal yet sophisticated appeal, variety is the name of the game for 7 For All Mankind for the upcoming Spring Summer 2011 season. From fits and washes to a broad selection of denim pieces, there is something here for everyone… Keep reading! ?
2. Winter Fur Fever!—Fur is experiencing a resurgence in the fashion scene, again! Fur coats, vests, fur-trimmed boots (not counting UGGs) and gloves, plus lots of hats, have all popped up all over online boutiques. After all, it’s cuddly, warm and can be very dramatic!… Keep reading! ?
3. Gift Guide: Vintage Denim—When you think exemplary gift-giving, it doesn’t always have to be shiny, new, and off the shelf. Some of the best gifts we’ve received have been sentimental and second hand… Keep reading! ?
4. Holiday DIY: Denim Gift Wrap—Sprucing up your closet for the holidays? Don’t get rid of those old ill-fitting jeans! The holiday windows at Mavi in Union Square reminded us of one other fabulous way to make use of your denim once its days in your wardrobe are through… Keep reading! ?
5. Christmas in Cali: Wildfox Holiday 2010 Lookbook—Who says the Holidays are meant to be cold? Take a hint from Wildfox. Grab your Santa hat, skimpy tanks, skin tight jeans, and head to beach for a California Christmas!… Keep reading! ?
6. Revisiting a Decade: Decades Denim Exclusive Interview—Decades Denim is the new “must have” denim (here at Denim Therapy, we were quick to hand out a rave review). The jeans have just hit the shelves, and now comes the buzz! We present our exclusive interview with Cameron Silver and Angelique Soave… Keep reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for all man kind, best denim blog posts, decades denim, denim DIY, fur guide, gift wrapping ideas, holiday lookbook, interview, vintage denim, wildfox couture, winter fur