Via PopSugar: Today, we’re sitting down with the jean experts at Denim Therapy to learn the best practices for taking care of your jeans! From the washing dos and dont’s to how to hem your jeans (the right way!) and fix holes, we’re highlighting the most important things you need to follow to preserve your favorite pair of jeans!
Click the image above to watch the video!
Tags: coated jeans, colored denim, denim care, popsugar, tips for denim care, waxed denim
Looking for an easy way to give your wardrobe an instant revamp? Get into one of the seasons hottest must-haves: coated denim! Their wax finish gives any look a casual-cool vibe and instantly dresses up any look—totally perfect for fall! Pair them with a thick casual tee, chunky knit cardigan, multi-tone scarf, and a heavy wedge for a relaxed meets edgy look. Feeling tough? Black coated jeans are perfect if leather isn’t your thing. Throw on a cool mesh jacket, rocker tee, biker inspired boots, and a trendy feather earring for something bit more the bohemian grunge side.
1. Topshop knitted cropped shirt ($80) — buy it at Topshop.
2. Bajra ombre wool scarf ($298) — buy it at Intermix.
3. Jessica Simpson wedges ($90) — buy it at Heels.com.
4. J Brand Agnes wax cropped jeans ($140) — buy it at The Outnet.
5. Alexander Wang chunky knit cardigan ($270) — buy it at The Outnet.
1. Mike Gonzalez mesh tunic ($232) — buy it at American Rag.
2. And That pheasant feather and suede earring ($30) — buy it at And That.
3. Rebel Yell PYT rocker tee ($69) — buy it at The Trend Boutique.
4. Levi’s Made & Crafted wax skinny jeans ($175) — buy it at Net-A-Porter.
5. French Connection Joby Heeled Chelsea boot ($315) — buy it at ASOS.
Tags: american rag, And That, ask the denim stylist, ASOS, coated denim, fall 2011 trends, fall looks, fall style, feather earing, French Connection, how to wear coated denim, How to wear it, J Brand Agnes Wax Cropped Jeans, levi's made and crafted, levi's made and crafted wax skinny jeans, Mike Gonzalez, rebel yell, Topshop, waxed denim
Rag & Bone’s DIY Project has re-launched for fall with Karolina Kurkova on holiday looking effortlessly cool in the brands latest fall duds. We love the candid shots of her taking in the late summer sun almost as much as the killer denim she’s sporting. Our favorite piece? A pair of red waxed denim! A definite lux (though still casual) upgrade of the average jean. We’ve got to admit, we really like this whole no stylist, no hair and make-up, no lighting DIY idea—just the model, her camera, and a bag of Rag & Bone’s latest designs. Check out the full campaign below!
Images via Rag & Bone.
Tags: D.I.Y. looks, fall fashion, fall style, Karolina Kurkova, rag & bone, Rag & Bone D.I.Y. Project, Rag & Bone D.I.Y. Project Fall 2011, red waxed denim, red waxed jeans, waxed denim