Halloween is approaching, the leaves are changing, and let’s face it, it’s getting cold out! In case you didn’t know, jean jackets are the ultimate essential item for this season for both women and men. They are lightweight enough to not have you traveling in a sweat and are such an easy piece to layer with. Why we really love them though is because no matter what kind of look you personally like to go for, denim is the one thing that always remains stylish and functional! Check out some of our favorites below!
1. Balman Safety-Pin Detail Denim Jacket ($1,650) – buy it at The Outnet.
2. Wrangler Vintage Africa Kuba Cloth Jacket ($298) – buy it at Free People.
3. Helmut-Lang Asymmetrical Stretch-Denim Jacket ($232.50) – buy it at The Outnet.
4. Prps Denim Jacket ($295) – buy it at The Outnet.
5. Washborn Dude Ranch Denim Jacket ($88) – buy it at Nasty Gal.
6. G-Star Raw Dazzle Organic Parka ($300) – buy it at G-Star Raw.
7. GUESS Denim Trench ($120) – buy it at Guess.
8. GUESS Abigail V Neck Long Sleeve Pocket Denim Blazer($118) – buy it at Macy’s.
Tags: Balmain, chambray jacket, denim blazer, fall fashion, free people, G-Star Raw, Guess, Helmut Lang, jean jackets, PRPS, stretch denim, vintage jean jacket, Washborn, Wrangler
Whether you want skinny jeans or the more casual boyfriend cut, Washborn has the denim you want. The best part about this Korean line is the price of their premium denim–all under $100! That is one deal that cannot be argued with, especially after taking a look at the different washes and cuts of their denim shorts, jeans, and skirts. We love how they make all the pieces fall-friendly by suggesting to pair the warm-weather items with opaque tights. They may have just made their mark on U.S. soil, but with quality clothing like this they are sure to be around for quite some time!
Images via Denimology.
Tags: boyfriend cut, denim shorts, Denim Skirts, fall fashion, Korean fashion, opaque tights, ripped jeans, skinny jeans, Washborn