Welcome to your evening dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We’re loving this vintage OshKosh B’Gosh tag that shows different men’s size overalls—you can’t really call a size “short and fat” anymore. (P.S. This blog post at Rawr Denim is a thorough look at raw denim from a fashion vs. utility perspective).
2. There are only three pairs of jeans left from the CLOSED x Denimology for Japan jeans collection. If you favor bleach-splattered, rock’n'roll denim, check them out.
3. Check out these five in-demand Canadian denim brands, including Fidelity and Naked & Famous.
4. Fashionista dubs the G-Star 3301 series the “perfect pair of classic jeans” for their fit, versatility, and high quality.
5. Joe’s Jeans is releasing 55 colors of their classic skinny fit, which means you can own a pair of jeans to wear for every different mood you find yourself in. We’ll show you the full spectrum tomorrow morning!
—Michelle Christina Larsen & Jackie Racer
Tags: Canadian denim brands, CLOSED x Denimology, fidelity, G-Star Raw, japan benefit, jeans that fit, Joe's Jeans, Naked & Famous, perfect jeans, raw denim, vintage OshKosh B'Gosh