One of our favorite models, pouty-lipped Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, attended the Burberry show at Kensington Gardens in a pair of new velvet flares from the label’s pre-fall 2012 collection. With the addition of a herringbone coat, peach sweater, and structured satchel, she plays the part of English beauty perfectly, with layers lovely for keeping warm–and easily shed when things get a little too hot.
Check out how to get the look below!
1. Spiewak Harris Duffle Coat ($157.99) — buy it at Piperlime
2. Citizens Of Humanity Boyd Velour Uber Low Tight Rocker Flare in Velvet Merlot ($216) — buy it at Revolve Clothing
3. A.P.C. Buttoned-shoulder fine-knit wool sweater ($195) — buy it at Net-a-Porter
4. Burak Uyan Black Platform Booties with Latice Detail ($597) — buy it at STYLEBOP
5. Roberto Coin Primavera Bracelet, Yellow Gold ($1380) — buy it at Bergdorf Goodman
6. Marc Jacobs Thompson Satchel ($1250) — buy it at Neiman Marcus
7. Essie Heavenly Sunset Nail Polish ($7.50) — buy it at BeautyNeeds
Images via Denim Blog
Tags: Burberry, get the look, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, velvet jeans
We may still be riding out the last few days of summer, but before you know it, it’ll be eggnog and fireplace time, and hosting wintry cocktail parties will outweigh your dreamy thoughts of surfing the afternoon away. And when that time comes around, Siwy will have you covered. Their 2011 holiday collection features everything you need to start the party, starting with your outfit. From velvety skinnies to sequins, hot red hues, and metallics, you’ll find something worth celebrating (or wearing to celebrate in).
Images via Denimology.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: holiday 2011, metallic denim, Michelle Siwy, red denim, red jeans, sequined denim, sequined jeans, sequined pants, shiny jeans, Siwy Denim, velour, velvet jeans, velvet leggings