Cupid is about to sling an arrow into your back, so before you collapse in a heap of butterflies and romantic sentiments, get yourself in some rosy-red jeans! Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to pick up some richly colored reds, but rest assure you’ll get a full year’s wear out of these picks:
Getting into the spirit of Valentine’s Day can be hard if you’re not currently in love (or even looking), but whether you’ve got an SO or a date with Netflix on the 14th, you can get festive in pink and red. Here are 6 of our favorite ways to wear these romantic hues.
1. Oasis Double Breasted Coat 2. Ray-Ban Pink Wayfarer Sunglasses 3. Pieces Logo Pin Up Lady Boxers
4. River Island Light Pink Biker Jean 5. Kat&Bee 14ct Gold Inacio Ring 6. Lavish Alice Pink Structured Skater Dress
1. Diesel Under Denim Trunks 2. River Island Watch with Red Strap 3. Pink Fluorescent Low Scoop T-Shirt
4. Red Belt with Gold Buckle 5. Shirt Slim Fit Penny Collar Burgundy 6. Red Eleven Bow Tie
Tags: buy jeans online, how to wear pink, how to wear red, pink jeans, red jeans, skinny jeans, valentines day
Gals, we all have our favorite pair of jeans that we wish we could wear every day (as if we don’t actually do that… once in a while…*cough cough*). They show all the right curves, hide all the right flaws, and feel amazing even when we’re having a bad day. In celebration of those perfect fitting dream-jeans, we’ve put together two outfits around a pair of our favorite skinny jeans. One leands towards the flirty date night variety, while the other is a bit more rock’n’roll. Adapt this to your own to give them a stylish new lease on life.
Look 1: MiH Jeans Paris cropped mid-rise skinny jeans / Folded Lapel cropped jacket / J.Crew New Boy polka-dot cotton shirt / Stella McCartney Faux suede ankle boots / Joan Shades
Look 2: MiH Jeans Paris cropped mid-rise skinny jeans / Kain Classic Modal & Silk Blend Tank / Todd Lynn Yoruba leather jacket / Gold Hologram Satchel / Diablo Double Buckle Boots
Tags: black boots, cropped jacket, date outfit, flirty style, how to wear jeans, how to wear skinny jeans, knit tank, rock 'n' roll style, skinny jeans, valentines day, what to wear on a date
Maybe you’ll want to wear pink jeans for Valentine’s Day or maybe not. But, with spring coming around the corner, this cheery hue can evoke so many thoughts: a stroll through a botanical garden, eating cake or even looking up at a neon sign while out with friends—you’re all looking fabulous of course, in your denim. Want to find your perfect pair of pink jeans? From mid-rise to ankle skinny jeans, we think we found a few.
Isabel Marant Mid-Rise Skinny / J Brand Christopher Kane / Stella McCartney Zip Jean
A.P.C. Petite Standard in Rose / Joe’s Jeans Skinny Jeans / True Religion Halle Legging
Frankie B My BFF Legging / Rag & Bone/JEAN The Legging Jean / MICHAEL Michael Kors Colored Skinny
Tags: A.P.C, cropped jeans, Frankie B, how to wear pink jeans, Isabel Marant, J Brand, J Brand Christopher Kane, Joe's Jeans, MICHAEL Michael Kors, pink jeans, rag & bone/jean, skinny jeans, Spring Jeans, Stella McCartney, valentines day
How do we love thee? Let us count the ways! Need to breathe some life back into his old favorite jeans? Want to surprise her with a gift unlike any other? Let us work the magic — you take credit for the perfect V-day gift.
We’ll show our affection with a discount on Denim Therapy’s expert repair services – score 14% off repairs from February 14 – March 14, 2012! To take advantage simply fill out the repair form and use code XO12*.
Don’t just sit there with hearts in your eyes…send in your jeans (and your lover’s too)!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
* Repairs need to be paid for by March 14th.
Tags: denim hole, Denim Repair, Denim Therapy, discount, fix denim, fix jeans, jeans repair, valentines day
Love is in the air! Valentine’s Day is fast-approaching, and late winter is the perfect time to wear warm-hued denim colors like red and pink. Below we’ve rounded up six pairs of colored jeans that make our hearts flutter. Which are your favorites?
1. Topshop Moto Pink Metallic Leigh Jeans ($90) – buy it at Topshop.
2. CLOSED Slim leg jean ($220) – buy it at Far Fretch.
3. rag & bone Legging – Neon Hot Pink ($187) – buy it at rag & bone.
4. Genetic Denim Shane Knit in Flame ($191) – buy it at Pink Mascara.
5. CYCLE pink skinny jeans ($210) – buy it at Far Fetch.
6. Current/Elliott Stiletto animal print jeans ($325) – buy it at My Theresa.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: CLOSED Denim, colored denim, Current/Elliott, Genetic Denim, pink jeans, rag & bone, red jeans, skinny jeans, valentines day, women's jeans
Missed out on any of our stellar denim coverage this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. We Love The Mister Freedom Striped Denim Tote—Lug your ipad and affects around in this new Mister Freedom denim tote, made with 100% cotton denim twill in a navy-esque blue and white stripe.… Keep Reading! ?
2. Colombiatex Debuts Recycled Plastic Eco-Denim—The Colombian textile industry is revving up for an eco-focused surge in business with the release of “EcoDenim” at the recent Colombiatex Show (the regions largest textile trade show). The textile is partially made from recycled plastic bottles and open the door further for the eco-fashion movement that’s been firing up in the fashion world… Keep Reading! ?
3. Levi’s x Opening Ceremony Exclusively at Levi’s Plaza—We recently wrote about the new Levi’s Chambray x Opening Ceremony collaboration, and now you can nab yourself some at its new brick and mortar location, which quietly opened last month at Levi’s Plaza in San Francisco (1155 Battery St.)… Keep Reading! ?
4. Lindsey Wixson In Moussy’s Spring Campaign—Lindsey Wixson dons head to toe denim for the Moussy spring campaign, and while this doesn’t necessarily make us croon like the Abbey Lee Kershaw Moussy campaign did, we think this one is pretty smokin’ too… Keep Reading! ?
5. Window Shopper New York City: Yellow Rat Bastard—The largest location of the Yellow Rat Bastard chain resides in Soho, NY. The urban street wear line based the concept of their store on a Sin City comic, so the graphic details and dark windows make a lot of sense… Keep Reading! ?
6. Paris Hilton in Black Orchid Denim on Valentines Day—Paris Hilton was seen leaving Boa restaurant on Valentine’s Day wearing Black Orchid’s “Black Majesty Jegging” in Equinox wash, hand in hand with her leading man. We’re loving this super-sweet red and black heart tee… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: best denim blog, best denim posts, black orchid denim, Colombiatex, denim news, eco-denim, Japanese denim, Levi’s, Levi’s x Opening Ceremony, Lindsey Wixson, Mister Freedom, Moussy, Paris Hilton, valentines day, yellow rat bastard
It was a pretty sexy week here at Denim Therapy, from Valentines Day date denim to the newest Diesel campaigns. Missed out on anything? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. Pink & Red Denim To Wear on Valentines Day—Because every girl needs a bit of pink and red in her closet (and because Valentines Day is fast approaching), we’ve rounded up some denim in hues from flirty candy-pink to fire-hot red, all in the spirit of making sure you look your most stellar on cupid day…Keep Reading! ?
2. G by GUESS: Love Is Louder For Valentine’s Day—Looking for fun ways to spread the love before Valentine’s Day and help raise awareness on worthy issues? For every e-card you send at G by GUESS, G by GUESS has pledged to donate $5 to Love is Louder…Keep Reading! ?
3. Get Into The Powder Of Diesel—This Spring the Diesel woman gets tough and powderfull! And though she’s never quite been the ing?nue, in this campaign for the brands new Powder & Dirty Denim Collection she’s definitely the action-packed, ass-kicking, bonafide heroine…Keep Reading! ?
4. Mother Denim Releases Nine New Styles For Spring—Listen to your mother! Mother Denim, at least. Born of designers from Seven for All Man Kind and Citizens of Humanity (a rivalry gone business venture? We love it!), the label has just launched a nine-style collection and fierce lookbooks to get us hyped…Keep Reading! ?
5. Window Shopper New York City: Madewell—Madewell in Soho, NYC always goes above and beyond the call of generic window display, with crafty, kitschy, vintage inspired concepts. From their jars full of metal sewing notions to the vintage film cameras and spools of yarn, we get inspired just peering through the glass…Keep Reading! ?
6. WGACA Fall 2011 Runway Show Reveals Denim Trends—In the warm, luxe interior of the Soho Grand Hotel, we caught What Goes Around Comes Around’s Fall 2011 runway show on the first official day of NYFW. The rustic-nordic-meets-bohemian cues were a perfect fit with all out glamorous ’70s retro style… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: best denim blog, best denim posts, diesel spring 2011 campaign, G by Guess, Madewell, mother denim, New York Fashion Week, valentines day, WGACA, window shopper
Looking for fun ways to spread the love before Valentine’s Day and help raise awareness on worthy issues? For every e-card you send at G by GUESS, G by GUESS has pledged to donate $5 to Love is Louder, a foundation set up “to inspire those who have ever been mistreated and discouraged that love and support, actually is, louder and significantly more powerful. Started by actress Brittany Snow, MTV and The Jed Foundation, this campaign is an effort to prevent emotional stress among teens and young adults. The Jed Foundation and Love is Louder work together to create awareness for anyone dealing with issues centering around depression or other emotional issues, educate communities on emotional disorders, and create a line of support for those who have ever contemplated taking their own lives.” Love is Louder was launched in September 2010 to amplify the online support after the series of bullying-related suicides. The six Valentine’s Day e-cards can be found on GbyGUESS.com and will be available online through February 14.
— Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Brittany Snow, G by Guess, Love is Louder, MTV, The Jed Foundation, valentines day
Because every girl needs a bit of pink and red in her closet (and because Valentines Day is fast approaching), we’ve rounded up some denim in hues from flirty candy-pink to fire-hot red, all in the spirit of making sure you look your most stellar on cupid day. Whether you’re hanging out with the girls and a pitcher of sangria or having a date with the guy you met at the American Apparel clearance sale, we’ve got you covered for colored denim chic.
1. American Apparel Stretch Bull Denim High-Waist Slim Skirt ($54) – buy it at American Apparel.
2. Rock and Republic Skinny Leg “Plain Wrap” in Pink ($148) – buy it at Rock and Republic.
3. REPLAY Spring-Summer Stretch Skinny Jeans in candy pink ($130) – buy it at YOOX.
4. Victoria’s Secret Animal Print Denim Skirt ($58) – buy it at Victoria’s Secret.
6. DIESEL NEVY J Bootcut Colored Wash Jeans (on sale for $43) – buy it at DIESEL.
7. American Apparel Stretch Bull Denim High-Waist Cuff Short ($46) buy it at American Apparel.
8. Wildfox Jeans Jean Jeggings in Red ($182) – buy it at Boutique To You.
9. Diane von Furstenberg Jailie high-rise paint-effect skinny jeans (on sale for $130) – buy it at The Outnet.
? ? !
—Jackie Racer & Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: American Apparel, Diane von Furstenberg, Diesel, jeans to wear on a date, pink denim, purple denim, red denim, rock and republic, valentines day, Victoria's Secret, wildfox couture