Welcome to your afternoon dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Rawr Denim tells you where to go if you live on the West Coast and want your jeans hemmed by a brand new Union Special 43200G.
2. Amsterdams Blauw, the high-profile denim line of Scotch & Soda, celebrated the opening of its own store in Amsterdam. The Denim Guy was there for the festivities and it’s all included in this video.
3. Look into the Nudie Jeans house, which operates as a wholesale office part of the week and an open-to-the-public Nudie Jeans store for the rest. It embodies everything that both the showroom and the shops pride themselves on.
4. Levi’s Curve ID is documenting makeovers centered around their no-fail fit system.
5. Need a denim tote bag for fall? We saw the Denim Guy running around Coterie with this Will denim tote bag and we have been dying to have one of our own ever since.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Amsterdams Blauw, denim blog, denim news, Denim Therapy, Scotch & Soda, The Denim Guy, Union Special 43200G