Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. What’s a less common kind of fading a pair of jeans gets? Rather than whiskers or wallet fades, it’s train tracks (wear on the side seam of your denim). Learn more about this fade at Rawr Denim.
2. Gentlemen! Would you wear this pleated kilt/cuffed cropped jeans/shorts all-in-one combo? We need to know.
3. Is it just us, or is Rihanna becoming a bonafide denim pin-up girl? No complaints here!
4. Eat Sleep Denim takes a look at the half tucked-in shirt trend. Will you be wearing it this fall?
5. Get a sneak peek at J Brand’s sportswear collection here—easy, casual clothes good for layering (and of course, wearing with their signature denim).
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Denim Menswear, half tucked-in shirt, j brand sportswear, kilt, pleated denim, raw denim, rihanna denim shorts, types of fading in denim