See the full look below.
Recently, Twilight Saga star Nikki Reed (plays “Rosalie”) was spotted out celebrating her birthday in Vegas, sporting a pair of Ksubi denim cutoffs and a trendy yellow roll tab short sleeve shirt. Her color palette worked well with a pair of slick brown booties, giving her the aura of effortless casual cool. Want to get Nikki’s warm weather look? Check out our suggestions and rock her look this summer!
GET THE LOOK…
1. BLK DNM military shirt 2. Free People Midrise Shorts 3. Stuart Weitzman Invent Boot
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denim cutoffs, How to wear it, jeans shorts, Nikki Reed, Twilight Saga
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Check out Armie Hammer on the cover of the October issue of Details Magazine, in the Jake Jacket in Clip wash by AG. Looking sharp!
2. Earnest Sewn dropped their latest style of twill jeans for men—a few new hues in their most popular fit, The Fulton. With closure options and a bit of stretch, this is a great jean for fall. Check out the full spectrum of colors.
3. Jane Aldridge from Sea Of Shoes wears an incredible Ralph Lauren denim patchwork jacket from spring 2006 season—and we love the way she’s interpreting it.
4. Here’s a denim pick we can’t stop daydreaming about—this MiH jeans button-up Melbourne denim skirt is the ultimate fall wardrobe staple, and it’s worth the $185 investment.
5. Twilight star Ashley Greene is the new face of DKNY, via one year contract to represent their denim line. Says Ashley, “I’ve always loved Donna Karan’s creations. To be a part of the brands’ message is incredibly exciting because it feels like such an organic fit.”
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Jeans, Armie Hammer, Ashley Greene, denim news, denim skirt, Details Magazine, DKNY, Earnest Sewn, Jane Aldridge from Sea Of Shoes, MiH Jeans, Ralph Lauren denim patchwork jacket, Twilight Saga, twill jeans for men
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Check out The Twilight Saga‘s Kellan Lutz monkey-ing around in J Brand jeans for Nylon Guys.
2. Got nothing to wear? Kill City can relate.
3. Time for a history lesson! How much do you know about denim founding father Levi Strauss? This video series runs the whole gamut if you need to catch up.
4. The FROM BLUE TO GREEN organization is giving us another reason to donate our used denim—even the unwearables. They convert denim into insulation to be used in homes. This program will run through October 18th, so get on it!
5. Volcom’s “Give Jeans A Chance” campaign provides clothing to the homeless. October 7th was “International Give Jeans A Chance Day”, but you can still donate all month long.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: charity, from blue to green, give jeans a chance, J Brand Jeans, kellan lutz, Kill City, Levi Strauss, Twilight Saga, volcom
My, doesn’t Kristen Stewart look all grown up these days? Well, she certainly looks it on the November issue of Glamour Magazine, which hits newsstands on October 11. Wearing a striped Bottega Veneta top and Current/Elliott jeans, Twi-hards are certain to sink their teeth into this issue. Believe it or not, Kristen (aka KStew) and her co-star Taylor Lautner are actual Twilight Saga fans: “It’s fun to watch with him because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual Twilight fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it! Whereas I sit there with Rob [Pattinson]…he likes it, but he has just such a different energy.”
Need more sneak previews? Watch the interview video on Glamour‘s Kristen Stewart Facebook page.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: celebrities in jeans, Glamour Magazine, Glamour Magazine Covers, kristen stewart, KStew, petite jeans, Twi-hard, Twihard, TWILIGHT, Twilight Saga
We wanted to give you a little sneak peak of the latest Divine Rights of Denim and Forever 21 collaboration featuring the Twilight Saga’s Christian Serratos. She will be the new face of the collection that is set to launch on September 8th during Fashion Night Out. The big launch will take place at Forever 21’s Times Square location in New York City and will include a special appearance by Christian herself. The new collection features denim with a variety of cuts, colors and finishes all at amazing low prices (you can check out our blog editors review for an idea).
Tags: cheap jeans, Christian Serratos, denim collaboration, Divine Rights of Denim, fashion night out, forever 21 and divine rights of denim, september 8 2011, Twilight Saga
I hear you, girl! It’s no time like the present to chill out. Twilight Saga star Ashley Greene is looking cool as a cucumber, rockin’ her teeny little Debonair Shorts by Paige Denim. The Debonair Short is a trouser short in a crisp khaki wash.
Ashley was seen holding hands with “just friends” Joe Jonas while out shopping in Los Angeles this week.
– Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Ashley Greene, Paige, Twilight Saga