Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Trey Songz rocks colored denim and an array of dapper outfits in a recent GQ.
2. Speaking of dapper, we’re kind of obsessed with GRANT Rugger’s FW12 presentation dinner, and the slick tailored menswear ensembles that were presented there.
3. The Denim Guy is super excited about cropped jeans for men on the horizon in fall’12. What do you think?
4. Want free jeans? Get details on a $500 MET giveaway at Denimology! And don’t forget, we’re announcing the winners to our Meltin’ Pot giveaway today on DT.
5. Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio was photographed looking super cute in Mother Denim jeans and a tie-dye shirt. We think this is a pretty no-fail casual summer outfit, especially if you’ve got a baby on the way!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Alessandra Ambrosio, cropped jeans, Dsquared, Grant Rugger fall 2012, maternity denim, mens denim trends, mother denim, Trey Songz GQ