Fashion never stops, and it never waits until Spring 2013 to try on the hottest looks inspired street style stars. Personal style superstar Leandra Medine of the Manrepeller blog has proclaimed that it’s all about the Statement Pants. We couldn’t agree more! We think some Statement Jeans are in order, actually, so we’ve compiled a hit list of great jeans on Shopbop to get you on the fast track for bold street style admiration. Oh, and you’re welcome.
Making a gradual style transition from summer to fall is a process easily executed by way of details (though the not-so-subtle process of throwing a big chunky knit sweater over your head is in no way out of the question). LA blogger Jenny Ong opted to ease into the look of fall with a typical summer outfit adorned by black accessories. Her Sold Design Lab cuffed denim shorts are paired with a pastel yellow top, but her hat, shoes, and bag are all inky variations. We’re loving the final touch of bangles and bracelets to bring this look an aura of Augusts’ end.
Images via Jenny From The Block.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: black accessories, fall fashion, pastel and denim, SOLD design lab, Street Style, style blogger, transitional fashion
Let’s face it, none of us are quite ready to say goodbye to summer quite yet, but when its sweltering out one minute and chilly the next its definitely time to update your wardrobe. We know how tricky that can be, so we’ve picked out our favorite must-have summer-to-fall pieces to make this tricky transition a tad bit easier for you, including some killer denim duds! Check them out below!
1. A dark chocolate top with leather trim is the perfect way to get into fall hues—Improvd Tinsley Top, $125
2. Add a pop of color to any outfit with a pair of electric blue skinnies—J Brand Skinny Leg Jeans, $176
3. Keep things light with a pair of medium wash jeans—Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Roll-Up Dust Jean, $198
4. Bundle up! A loose knit sweater is perfect for those chilly nights—Ever Roatan Stripe Sweater, $128
5. Look hot while it gets cool! Show off your legs in a pair of high waisted denim shorts—Citizens Of Humanity Rebel High Rise Imagine Denim Shorts, $174
Shop all these and more on Atriumnyc.com!
Tags: Adriano Goldschmied, Adriano Goldschmied stilt roll-up dust jean, Atrium, blue J Brand jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Citizens of Humanity Rebel high rise denim shorts, denim shorts, Ever, Ever roatan stripe sweater, high waisted denim shorts, Improvd, Improvd Tinsley Top, J Brand, J Brand colored denim, loose knit sweater, Medium wash jeans, summer to fall fashion, summer to fall style, transitional fashion