Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Spice up your spring wardrobe with this tie-dye purple denim jacket from Topshop!
2. Not denim, but still worth the click! Selectism posted their guide to black rimmed glasses for specs-shopping pleasure/guidance/etc.
3. Read Rawr Denim’s exclusive interview with Andrew Chen & Johan Lam of 3sixteen:
“Solely dedicated to crafting timeless and premium products, 3sixteen has grown to become one of America’s most versatile and essential high-end menswear brands. Though the New York City label had its start in graphic tees, it wasn’t until they transitioned into a more minimal and utilitarian creative direction that they saw traction; especially with their coveted range of raw denim.” Read on.
4. There’s something about Ellen DeGeneres‘ lack of fashion sense that we find incredibly endearing. Here she is in her own minimalist version of the Double Denim trend.
5. Get your tomboy denim style on with Eat Sleep Denim’s guide to dressing like a mildly rebellious, extremely stylish prep school boy.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: colored denim, denim jacket, Ellen Degeneres, purple denim, sexy jeans, tie dye, tomboy style, topshop denim