Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Yesterday, we mentioned Diesel‘s F/W 2012 women’s collection, but here are some showroom pics of the men’s line!
2. John John makes denim for kids now–and their new lookbook is sooo playful and adorable!
3. The Chinese Laundry Fashion Denim launch party was held in L.A. earlier this week, and people are talking about Shenae Grimes’s crop top and denim jacket ensemble. What do you think?
4. Eat, Sleep, Denim has some great tips for washing your denim (including a recommendation made by Denim Therapy!)
5. Going to a music festival this summer? Then you must check out Cambrio’s DIY for making your own pair of funky festival shorts.
Tags: Children's denim, denim DIY, Diesel jeans, john john denim, menswear, music festival style, tips for denim care