Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Yesterday, we mentioned Diesel‘s F/W 2012 women’s collection, but here are some showroom pics of the men’s line!
2. John John makes denim for kids now–and their new lookbook is sooo playful and adorable!
3. The Chinese Laundry Fashion Denim launch party was held in L.A. earlier this week, and people are talking about Shenae Grimes’s crop top and denim jacket ensemble. What do you think?
4. Eat, Sleep, Denim has some great tips for washing your denim (including a recommendation made by Denim Therapy!)
5. Going to a music festival this summer? Then you must check out Cambrio’s DIY for making your own pair of funky festival shorts.
Tags: Children's denim, denim DIY, Diesel jeans, john john denim, menswear, music festival style, tips for denim care
Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green and stepson Kassius were spotted out in Los Feliz. The happy family grabbed a bite to eat before heading out. He was seen wearing Raven Denim The Vic in Concrete with a simple white t-shirt (we think it doesn’t take this man a long time to get ready). Despite the simple ensemble, he looks great in this gray wash—and we know how far his obsession has gone with the denim, wearing the same pair over and over. Washing jeans? Who needs it? In any case, this family photo is too cute for words.
Tags: brian austin green, brian austin green and megan fox, Denim Therapy, laundering denim, los feliz, megan fox, raven denim, raven denim the vic in concrete, tips for denim care