Let’s face it: men also need options when it comes to jeans. While we agree that not every man should wear skinny jeans, some men can really rock a pair. And, for the slimmer men out there, a pair of skinnies are the only ones that will fit properly on their bodies. So, without further adieu, we rounded up nine pairs of skinny jeans that caught our eyes, both for the washes and treatments, and for the potential to flatter the various shapes of the male form. You’ll be surprised how good you look in them. Whether you’re a musician or a college professor, we think you’ll find a wearable pair of jeans to wear this season.
1. Ksubi Van Winkle in Dull Metal ($245) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
2. Levi’s 511 Dark Indigo skinny ($90) – buy it at SSENSE.
3. Right: ASOS Carrot Fit skinny jeans in Khaki ($90) – buy it at ASOS.
1. Chambers Waxed Overdye Slim Straight Leg jeans in ($132) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
2. Edwin Sen Japanese Red Selvage skinny jeans ($168.58) – buy it at ASOS.
3. Unbranded Skinny Selvedge jean ($78) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
1. THEM Atelier Magma Distressed Skinny Jeans ($121) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
2. Nudie Thin Finn Blue ($250) – buy it at SSENSE.
3. 1969 Skinny Fit Jeans in red ($69.95) – buy it at Gap.
What, red jeans? Read Denim Therapy staffer Eric Schmidt’s review of his slim fit OPENMARKET jeans in red.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: 1969, ASOS, Chambers, drop crotch jeans, Edwin, Gap, Ksubi, Levi's Jeans, men's skinny jeans, men's slim jeans, Nudie, skinny jeans for men, slim jeans, Them Atelier, tight jeans for men, Unbranded