Refinery29 has a fantastic outfit guide this morning, detailing a few ways you can look totally chic and not freeze to death. We showed you which jeans to wear, now take it a step further by copying some of these below zero-ready looks!
“We walked inside 20 minutes ago, and we still can’t feel our fingers and toes. Our hot coffees are now iced coffees. There are icicles hanging from our heads where there should be hair. We know you feel us — it’s effin’ COLD out there. Like, can’t-feel-your-face, walk-backwards-to-avoid-the-wind cold…” (Read more)
Think New Year’s Eve is only for evening fabrics? Time to redefine “evening” with our guide to wearing denim on New Year’s Eve. With the right pairings, a bit of sparkle, and some adventurous style, you can nail these looks and be the center of attention at any soiree.
1. Motel Finch Dress With Denim Bustier and Lace Skirt 2. Jamie Jewelry Chain Collar 3. ALDO Loveless Glitter T-Bar Platform Heeled Shoes 4. Cocktail Filigree Ring Pack
1. Bobble Lace Crop Top 2. Jeffrey Campbell Torres Heel 3. Moto Black Acid Denim Skirt 4. Eagle Bead Collar
1. All Torn Up Boyfriend Jeans 2. Check Velvet Crop Top 3. Shellys London Ylana Gold Glitter Heeled Platform Shoes 4. Mega Tube And Cap Necklace
1. Pink Tropical Sweater by Unique 2. Jeffrey Campbell Adams Plated Sneaker 3. Embellished A Line Skirt 4. Jene DeSpain Dakota Crescent Necklace
1. Moto Dark Acid Tee Dress 2. Cara Stone Frontal Necklace 3. Kat Maconie Wilma Platform Sandal 4. Berry Lightly Fleeced Lined Tights
All the best for a stylish New Year!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: buy denim online, buy jeans online, glitter shoes, gold necklace, gold ring, how to wear denim, new years eve guide, new years eve outfit, party dress, party outfit, sequin dress, Style Guide, what to wear
In the spirit of letting the experts ‘do you up this spring, Diesel invites you to scroll through their looks for the upcoming season with their new style guide, which basically breaks down each product from the belt loop placement to what adjectives best describe the amount of skin showing above the hip bone. When you find something you like, clicking through to buy is a snap!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Diesel, guide to buying jeans, Spring Summer 2011, Style Guide
Siwy Denim has done a full revamp of their website, and we’re loving it! Keeping with its signature minimal and modern aesthetic, the site has infused the spirit of Spring and Summer into the mix with their latest campaign, which we showcased for you a few months ago. Among the many features that have been added the one we’re most thrilled about is the new online shop option. Need we say more? You can also browse your favorite Siwy pieces under several categories ranging from new arrivals and featured items to even sale. Be sure to check out the style guide for a break-down of all the different fits for an even easier shopping experience, and while you’re at it get style inspiration from all the different collection look books. Overall, we love the new look and the new features and, of course–like always–we love Siwy.
— Sandoval Gomez
Tags: New Website, Online Shop, Siwy Denim, Siwydenim.com, Style Guide