Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. The Karl Lagerfeld x Net-A-Porter collection is now available for purchase. Lots of rockstar-inspired looks, including coated metallic and houndstooth print jeans. The website went as far as to change their logo to include a silhouette of Karl’s head.
2. The Stronghold’s Raw Denim Apron is super cool, and brings denim back to the good ol’ days of utility and workwear.
3. We love the Stone Island Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook. Smart-looking colorful clothes for men and jeans that look like well-worn favoritres already.
4. The Kardashian’s denim collection is finally out, available in three basic cuts named after the sisters. The Kim is a straight leg jean, the Kourtney is a skinny leg jean, and The Khloe is a boot cut.
5. Here comes the latest extremely sexy denim campaign: Laura Stone (who rarely seems to wear a top) for Calvin Klein features the model in bright green jeans, topless! Surprised? Neither are we.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: colorful clothes for men, green jeans, Karl Lagerfeld x Net-A-Porter collection, Laura Stone topless, Stone Island Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook, Stronghold's Raw Denim Apron, The Kardashian's denim collection