Browsing social media (we’re addicted to our newly revived tumblr page), we run into questions about denim shopping and we like to address them directly on the blog. You guys inspire some of our best posts! One recent Q we scrolled upon? “Where can I buy printed jeans?” You asked, we answered. Here are 9 pairs of our favorite printed jeans (from a few different price points).
1. HOUSE OF HOLLAND Bleach Jean with High Waist ($215) – buy it at ASOS.
2. Rag & Bone/JEAN The Legging Jeans ($187) – buy it at Shopbop.
3. Madewell Skinny Skinny ankle Floral Jeans ($110) – buy it at Madewell.
4. Topshop Moto Tye Dye Side Jamie Jeans ($90) – buy it at Topshop.
5. dELiA*s Floral Print Skinny Jean ($40) – buy it at dELiA*s .
6. Rich & Skinny Python Legacy Jeans ($172) – buy it at Rich & Skinny.
7. Hudson Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans ($176) – buy it at Shopbop.
8. Current/Elliott The Stiletto Low Rise Skinny in Fire ($198) – buy it at Revolve Clothing.
9. J Brand Twisted Coral Mid Rise Skinny Pants ($250) – buy it at Stylebop.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim trends, floral jeans, printed jeans, snakeskin jeans, Spring Jeans, Spring trends, striped jeans, tie dye jeans, what to wear, where to buy
Are these the new It Jeans? Fiercely independent, Current/Elliott is a denim brand who has been known to set denim trends, so we’re not surprised they have produced muted polka dot and striped jeans—a departure from all the colored jeans coming out. No strangers to pushing the striped jean (remember the Hickory Stripe jean from their debut collection?), this duo constantly finds new ways for us to get excited about jeans. By the way, these jeans are an answer to the neon jeans trend, for those who want jeans that are fun but not bright. Looks like ’80s fashion is alive and well.
From left: Current/Elliott’s The Stiletto Polka Dot Jeans ($200), Striped Jeans in Taupe ($200) and Striped Jean in Moon Bean ($198).
Loving Current/Elliott jeans? Check out what we have to say about them our Denim By Price Point Guide. Images via Denimblog.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: 80s jeans, Current/Elliott, polka dot jeans, printed jeans, striped jeans, trendy jeans