We’re not gonna lie, we’re still firmly planted on the pastel colored denim wagon. So you can imagine our delight upon seeing DL1961‘s whole collection of faded neons and pastel jeans for men in the works. With styles both full length and short, the vibrant dyes are faded and worn around pockets and seams to create a vintage-creamsicle appeal. These babies are ready to add some zest to your spring wardrobe.
A few things every man needs in the spring: fresh kicks, a statement watch, and a few breezy chambray shirts. Haus Of Howe is offering up some thin, luxe options—one with a drawstring hooded detail in a super light wash. Imagine either of these paired with some colored chinos or cargo shorts for an easy spring look. No-fuss everyday styling always wins.
Today, Sarah’s going to show you how to pair yellow and blue jeans with some of her personal favorite tops and accessories. Since the color trend is only getting bigger, we figure it’s time to pull the last few of you non-believers onto the bandwagon and take off on a summer of super colorful style. Check out how she styles these two pairs of d.brand jeans below.
Watch the video below.
Let’s summarize what we’ve learned!
How To Wear Yellow Jeans
Go nautical with a striped white & navy top.
Create high-contrast with a color-wheel friendly yellow & purple combo.
Opt for spring pastels with a white/pink floral top.
How To Wear Blue Jeans
Look 1. Take the color wheel route and go with a bright red t-shirt.
Go neutral with an oatmeal colored sweater.
Mustard yellow and cobalt blue? Match made in heaven.
Which hue do you prefer? Let us know in the comments below, or on facebook!
Denim in the spring and summer? Yeah, we’re planning on it. But as the weather gets warmer and it’s time to frolic in the park or take a stroll through the lower east side, city girls know a cute, versatile dress is the key to an outfit that will be comfortable and classy all day long. Denim dresses are one approach we adore, and we’ve listed 6 of our fav’s below.
Still not over mint green jeans? Neither are we. Below, three chic ways to style a pair of mint green Hudson Collin skinny jeans. The basics? Balance pastels with bold hues or contrast darks, or go with additional candy-hued pastels for an all-over scrumptious spring look.
So you’re heading out the door… and you double check your inventory. Keys, phone, ipad, breath mints, makeup, wallet, metro card… got it all? Make carrying your stash a little easier this spring with these functional & stylish spring denim accessories (all for less than $25).
We love talking denim, but let’s face it, we’re not wearing denim in our hair, on our feet, or on our lips (okay, fine, there are some theatrical exceptions to that in photograph form somewhere). But denim-love aside, we’re sure you’ve been hunting around for some universal spring shopping advice too. After all, a good foundation, sunnies, and cute accessoires are just as crucial as your on-trend neon jeans. That’s why we’ve rounded up 9 essential accessories staples we’ll be buying…
We”re way into matching our denim washes with exciting accessories and color combos (hence our red shoe and blue jeans post). One of our latest obsessions is neon, and in the form of accessories, it provides a killer accent when paired with dark wash denim. Below are 9 of our favorite neon yellow accessories of the moment to jazz up your jeans with.
1. Kate Spade Treasure Chest State Necklace ($428) – buy it at Neiman Marcus.
2. Proenza Schouler PS1 Tote Suede – Neon Yellow ($1995) – buy it at Barneys New York.
3. ALDO ‘Capecoral’ Platform Pump ($89) – buy at ALDO.
4. Matthew Williamson Neon Yellow Sunglasses ($410) – buy it at Ssense.
5. Gorjana Graham Leather Studded Wrap Bracelet ($55) – buy it at Piperlime.
6. Topshop VIBRANT Yellow Ballet Pumps ($32) – buy it at Topshop.
7. Jeffrey Campbell Toni Handbag in Yellow Neon ($65) – buy it at Revolve Clothing.
8. Bauble Bar Phospho Necklace ($38) – buy it at Bauble Bar.
9. Kate Spade Rugby iPhone 4 Case ($40) – buy it at Piperlime.
Grab some of these and emulate the dark wash denim and neon yellow style of French street style blogger Valentine!
Browsing social media (we’re addicted to our newly revived tumblr page), we run into questions about denim shopping and we like to address them directly on the blog. You guys inspire some of our best posts! One recent Q we scrolled upon? “Where can I buy printed jeans?” You asked, we answered. Here are 9 pairs of our favorite printed jeans (from a few different price points).
1. HOUSE OF HOLLAND Bleach Jean with High Waist ($215) – buy it at ASOS.
2. Rag & Bone/JEAN The Legging Jeans ($187) – buy it at Shopbop.
3. Madewell Skinny Skinny ankle Floral Jeans ($110) – buy it at Madewell.
4. Topshop Moto Tye Dye Side Jamie Jeans ($90) – buy it at Topshop.
5. dELiA*s Floral Print Skinny Jean ($40) – buy it at dELiA*s .
6. Rich & Skinny Python Legacy Jeans ($172) – buy it at Rich & Skinny.
7. Hudson Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans ($176) – buy it at Shopbop.
8. Current/Elliott The Stiletto Low Rise Skinny in Fire ($198) – buy it at Revolve Clothing.
9. J Brand Twisted Coral Mid Rise Skinny Pants ($250) – buy it at Stylebop.