Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Hudson Jeans‘ 12 Days Of Hudson campaign kicks off today, celebrating a different fit of jeans each day for the next 12 says. They’re offering 20% off the style of the day (sign up on their mailing list to get the daily promo code). Today’s code: BETH20, for a discount on the Beth baby boot fit.
2. Lookbook.nu‘s latest collaboration with is with Joe’s Jeans and the 55 Colors campaign. The Denim Guy has linked to some of the outfits run for the project by its top-tier of PYT’s.
3. There’s a new pair of raw denim jeans in town, and they just hit the market as a result of the latest collab between Blue In Green and Samurai: The Samurai S710BK Black Shadow. Heddels has the details.
4. Robin’s Jean is now open in Soho, NYC for holiday shopping. Men’s and women’s denim styles are available (though we suggest avoiding the jeans with the tramp stamp wings in gold). 60 Grand St.
5. Raven Denim & Siwy Denim are having a Warehouse sale in CA—80%-90% off, this Friday December 9th: 6901 McKinley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90001. Cash & credit only. Happy shopping!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 12 days of hudson, 55 colors, colored denim, colored skinny jeans, holiday shopping, Hudson Jeans, Joe's Jeans, Lookbook.nu, raven denim sale, raw denim, samurai denim, siwy denim sale, The Samurai S710BK Black Shadow, warehouse sale, where to shop