Gentlemen, let’s talk fall wardrobe staples. There are a few key pieces you’ll need for fall (basic knits for layering, fresh kicks, and maybe an unexpected pop-color scarf) but one thing is certain. A well-made, up-to-date denim workshirt is going to be the item you can go-to over and over this season when you’re putting together outfits. Whether it’s an ombre-dipped take on a classic, or a pinstripe industrial-inspired piece, you can’t go wrong with this essential. Below are six our recommendations for your closet this September.
1. The Real McCoy’s Joe Mccoy men’s western shirt (Approx $287) – buy it at Superdenim.
2. Scotch & Soda men’s blue striped denim shirt ($124) – buy it at Ron Robinson.
3. Topman blue dip-dyed striped shirt ($20 on sale) – buy it at Topman.
4. AllSaints light grey Crag Shirt ($135) – buy it at AllSaints.
5. Neil Barrett blue washed denim shirt ($455) – buy it at Stylebop.
6. Polo Ralph Lauren custom fit denim Ranger shirt ($145) – buy it at Mr Porter.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: bleached denim, chambray, denim for men, Denim Menswear, denim workshirt, dip-dyed, Fall 2011, fall fashion for men, fall style, ombre, pinstripe, shopping tips for men, wardrobe staples