News, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. What’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include? Email us!
1. Heads up New York! Barneys is having a warehouse sale, and if you think that equates to scoring some great denim for cheap, you’re right. Up to 75% off, to be exact.
2. …but you’d rather have jeans for free, right? You’re in luck! PYLO is giving away two pairs of jeans right now, so head over and fill out that form. Good luck!
3. INTERMIX has a gorgeous new spring lookbook for perusal full of the trends you’ll be seeing as the weather warms up. They dish out some serious ’70s inspiration with a wide leg flare denim trouser by Mother ($225). Check out our exclusive interview with Mother if you haven’t already!
4. Speaking of INTERMIX, if you’re out in LA you can head to a shopping/styling event they are throwing this month with designer David Neville of RAG & BONE. Details: March 15th, 2011- 3pm; 110 Robertson Blvd. Los Angeles, CA @INTERMIX store.
5. Shopbop‘s newest campaign, “Shopbop Feels Good”, features several sexy shots of girls feeling good in denim. We feel especially enamoured with the opening image—those big ’70s waves are bangin’!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 75% off, Barneys Warehouse Sale, cheap denim, clearance denim, denim sale, Intermix, mother denim, rag & bone, shopbop campaign, shopbop feels good, shopping event