Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Speaking for all us vertically challenged folk, it is always hard to find jeans that you don’t have to alter. Agave Denim has some great options for petite ladies, like the Chica jean with a 29″ inseam.
2. Hudson Jean‘s new Turbotech initiative will allow you to pick your own personal denim wash, so you can “take your jeans from raw to vintage in 30 days.”
3. Check out Superdry‘s men’s and women’s collections–they’re full of preppy, sporty looks.
4. For fall/winter 2012, Lee 101 has a collection of cords, denim outwear, and chambray selections. The collection is called Field & Country, which is just where you should be wearing these!
5. Need advice on what shoes to wear with your jeans? Here are 15 options to pick from.
Tags: agave denim, Denim Washes, hudson jea, lee 101, shoes to wear with jeans, Superdry
Lets face it, no outfit (or pair of jeans for that matter) is anything without an amazing pair of shoes to finish off the look. As cliché as it sounds it can really be the final touch that takes any look to a whole other level. Australian based shoe brand The Horse obviously gets this because their upcoming Spring Summer 2012 collection is full of killer kicks for both guys and gals that are sure to add that extra bit to anyone’s threads, and they’re totally denim friendly. Our favorite pair? Besides all of them, we’re crushing over a barely-there ankle-wrap sandal in a cool dark denim hue called The Bettey. Scroll through for more styles and check out their latest lookbook bellow!
Images via We Are Selecters.
Tags: ankle-wrap sandal, denim friendly shoes, men's shoes, shoes to wear with denim, shoes to wear with jeans, The Horse, The Horse Spring Summer 2012, womens shoes