Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. MiH Jeans andShopBop just released their denim & sportswear capsule collection, inspired by ’70s Morocco (woah). Stay tuned for the lookbook.
2. Wall Of Fades 2011 was held in Jakarta, Indonesia. Check out the photos here.
“…this event was held to educate the market and public about raw denim and its history. The theme of this year’s Wall of Fades is “The Denim Journey”, which will tell the journey of denim from the beginnings of this legendary material. Focusing largely on the cowboy era, this year’s event provided lots of information about vintage American denim.”
3. Want neon denim? Want it now? CLOSED has what you’re looking for.
4. Shine boutique is launching its own denim line (we like the lookbook).
5. Watch the behind the scenes video of Rihanna shooting the Armani jeans campaign.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Armani Jeans, CLOSED Denim, MiH Jeans, neon denim, neon jeans, neon pants, rihanna, Shine boutique, wall of fades 2011