When it comes to mens’ shoes, can you seriously say you can get by with only one pair? We all want that “everyday shoe” but stylistically, it can’t always work. We need a pair for work, a pair for working out, a pair for looking stylish while working on your movie script at the coffee shop, and maybe a pair for just walking the dog, because who knows who might be watching, no? Whatever the occasion, we found a multitude of denim and chambray shoes worthy of receiving indigo bleed on your selvedge jeans. And what’s more, you’d look pretty darn hot in them this summer. Are you going to get yourself some?
1. Mister Freedom x Palladium® “La Chaussure” Palladenim boots ($149.95) – buy it at Mister Freedom.
2. Diesel Exposure Low Washed Plimsolls ($74.13) – buy it at ASOS.
3. Supra Chambray Thunder Sneaker ($70) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
4. Creative Recreation Porello in Chambray Denim ($90) – buy it atREVOLVE Clothing.
5. Diesel Expoband Sneakers ($160) – buy it at SSENSE.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Creative Recreation, denim shoes, denim sneakers, Diesel, Mister Freedom, Palladium boots, selvedge shoes, Supra shoes