Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Here’s an inexpensive denim deal we’re really into: $62.40 for a pair of BLANK red cuffed jeans (normally $78) on sale at Nasty Gal. Get on it!
2. The PROJECT LV blog reporting has begun cascading down our RSS feeds—and we like what we see. Check out this post on menswear brand Publish from Selectism.
3. We were just daydreaming about our perfect late-fall/early-winter denim jacket after experiencing a cool Brooklyn breeze that made us believe autumn is pushing its arrival yesterday… and hark! The IRO lookbook arrives and makes us fawn.
4. Something is way off about this denim dress ensemble Alexa Chung is wearing, and we can’t quite put our finger on it. Maybe it’s her posture, or it’d look cuter with an up-do?
5. We’re not even that crazy about these denim bikini designs, but it’s still summer and we’ll be damned if we don’t post some photos of girls lounging next to the water in swimsuits!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Alexa Chung, BLANK JEANS, cheap denim, colored denim, denim bikini, denim on sale, project las vegas, red jeans, selectism