Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Check out this exclusive “denim essentials” video featuring Donna Ida Thorton and Paige Adams-Geller.
2. In the shopping mood? Here’s a denim sample sale roundup.
3. Rag & Bone have released their latest must-have jean—the Scuba jean. Not meant for scuba-diving, but they do feature a full side seam zipper.
4. Olivia Munn says “you don’t need fur to feel beautiful”, but we guess she agrees that jeans will do the trick!
5. Not directly denim related, but two of our favorite street style bloggers, Scott Schuman and Garance Doré, are behind Tiffany & Co.’s “True Love” campaign. Aside from their own photos, readers are encouraged to upload their own photos to the campaign website too.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim sample sales, Donna Ida Thorton, Garance Doré, olivia munn, Paige Adams-Geller, peta, rag & bone, Scott Schuman, scuba jeans, Tiffany & Co.’s "True Love" campaign, what to buy