Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Say what? Turns out scratch-n-sniff jeans are actually a thing, courtesy of Naked & Famous Denim. For $150, the men in your life can wear denim covered in raspberry-scented micro-capsules that release when scratched. Yum, yum.
2. Workers specializes in vintage-inspired reproductions, and their latest collection includes a denim tote that was inspired by a pair of Hercules overalls. It’s unexpected, and pretty excellent.
3. Gisele Bundchen looks smoking in the spring/summer 2012 Versace Jeans ad. Sure, she’s topless–but we don’t mind!
4. Wrangler has a new campaign video showcasing its youthful spring/summer line. Watch out! It might give you vertigo.
5. With the help of model Krystal Glynn and filmmaker Taylor Steele, denim brand OneTeaspoon created this visually haunting short film of a girl who encounters a denim-wearing clan in the Australian forests.
Tags: denim fashion video, denim tote, Gisele Bundchen, Naked & Famous, oneteaspoon, scratch-n-sniff jeans, versace jeans, wrangler denim