Just because the warm weather has officially left us doesn’t mean you have to dress as dreary as it is outside. This outfit shows you a great way to incorporate bright colors into your winter wardrobe–think your favorite summer outfit but with some additions. By throwing on some sheer tights and a knit beanie, you’ve got the layers you need to stay comfortable, but still looking good. We love how this fashion blogger from Scotland keeps the rest of her outfit simple with her beige clutch and black ankle booties so her royal blue top is not overpowered, but allowed to really stand out. See our picks for how to get the look below.
1. Mini For Many Colourblock Blouse With Pocket ($99.99) — get it at ASOS.
2. Superdry Pom Pom Beanie ($15.62) — get it at BANK Fashion.
3. MiH Jeans Miami Rigid-Denim Cut-Off Shorts ($108.50) — get it at Net-A-Porter.
4. American Apparel Large Leather Carry-All Pouch ($68) — get it at American Apparel.
5. Free People Sheer Tights ($18) — get it at Free People.
6. J.Crew Emmett Ankle Booties ($238) — get it at J.Crew.
Images via Cats and Rocking Chairs.
Tags: American Apparel, black ankle booties, cut-off denim shorts, fashion blogger, free people, J. Crew, MiH Jeans, Mini For Many, Net-A-Porter, Scotland, sheer tights, Superdry