Missed out on any of our stellar denim coverage this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. Current/Elliott’s Spring Lookbook Is A Retro Delicacy—Designing a collection with flawless retro edge wasn’t enough for Current/Elliott. To feed our nostalgic cravings for all things vintage, they put together a spring lookbook that wraps up the aura of ’50s pin-up charm deliciously… Keep Reading! ?
2. London Fashion Week Denim Street Style—Roving photographer Tommy Ton is back in action across the pond at London Fashion Week for Style.com, capturing all the street style drama outside the shows… Keep Reading! ?
3. Kate Bosworth Covers Nylon Magazine’s March Issue—Kate Bosworth graces the cover of Nylon Magazine’s March 2011 issue, lavished in various fashion caviar: an Isabel Marant sweater and pink denim shorts ensemble (the cover look), Chanel shoes, Fendi skirt, Missoni wrap, Moschino Cheap & Chic sweater—need we go on?… Keep Reading! ?
4. Demi Moore in Levi’s Jeans… Guess Which Curve ID!—It’s no secret that we’re fans of Levi’s CURVE ID jeans, and we love seeing major Hollywood starlets like Demi Moore getting in on the action. Get her look!… Keep Reading! ?
5. AG Jeans Short Film Makes Denim-Designing Look Sexy—Ever wonder what guys think about in bed? If they’re denim experts, they’re probably fitting you for jeans and you don’t even know it! …Or so AG Jeans would like us to believe… Keep Reading! ?
6. Copenhagen Style: Samsoe & Samsoe Spring 2011—Although we had been busily hitting the streets in Los Angeles and New York City to drool over denim brands at the various trade shows and Fashion Weeks here in the States, we couldn’t leave out a really cool Danish brand, Samsoe & Samsoe… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Jeans, best denim blog, best denim posts, Current/Elliott, denim news, Kate Bosworth, Levi’s CURVE ID jeans, London Fashion Week, nylon magazine, Samsoe & Samsoe, Tommy Ton
Although we had been busily hitting the streets in Los Angeles and New York City to drool over denim brands at the various trade shows and Fashion Weeks here in the States, we did not want to forget about a really cool Danish brand, Samsoe & Samsoe. They were at Copenhagen Fashion Week, showing off their collection of denim shirts, jeans, minimalistic basics and yummy footwear. Their spring collection is up online, so folks in select European countries can shop now. For the rest of us: we can only wish they start shipping to the U.S. (pretty please!) or open up shop near a Starbucks or something. See some snaps from Samsoe’s Copenhagen Fashion Week set up, plus a few looks from their Spring 2011 LookBook.
View the full Spring LookBook online at Samsoe & Samsoe.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Copenhagen Fashion Week, Danish brand, denim blend, Samsoe & Samsoe, Spring Look Book