Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. J Brand’s latest skinny jean hues benefit City Year—a nationwide non-profit organization that focuses on education and helping kids stay in school. Nothing we love more than super-stylish jeans for a good cause!
2. One of our friends & fav bloggers, The Denim Guy, is featured in the latest installment of the The Men of Distinction series—an on-going conversation with men who create, explore, advocate and inspire.
3. It’s that time again… time for a 7 For All Mankind friends & family sale! Score 30% off from October 20-24th online and in store by using promo code 7FAMFF11.
4. We’re loving this photo of Blake Lively holding a pumpkin in Rag & Bone jeans—btw, more than one of our staff gush over Gossip Girl every week.
5. Selectism linked to this interview with Roy jeans, a self-taught creator of solid selvedge jeans. Worth a read!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
writing my essay
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, Blake Lively, charity, denim sale, J Brand, johnny pinto, rag & bone, roy selvedge denim, The Denim Guy