Like many of us, we weren’t sure we would ever wear floral jeans, but this trend has entered into the spring fashion vernacular in full force. After seeing The Glamourai (Kelly Framel) style her floral denim look on her blog, we were emboldened to try it. And, after reviewing all the gorgeous assortment of floral printed denim coming from our favorite denim brands, we just had to share 9 of the most covetable jeans in bloom. Thrown together with a neutral top and platform sandals—with ankle jeans—and you’ll be ready to rock the cement catwalk.
GET THE LOOK…
1. Knitted Chunky Raglan sweater in Cream ($76) – buy it at Topshop.
2. Vero Moda Textured Shirt ($57.30) – buy it at ASOS.
3. Kate Spade New York Franca Cat’s Eye Sunglasses in white ($128) – buy it at Nordstrom.
The Glamourai wore the 7 For All Mankind floral jeans in Kauai Floral, but which one would you choose?
1. Gucci Cropped Straight Leg Jean ($695) – buy it at Net-a-Porter.
2. Citizens of Humanity Mandy Floral Roll Up Jean ($189) – buy it at Shopbop.
3. Current/Elliott Floral Stiletto Jeans ($214) – buy it at Shopbop.
1. 7 For All Mankind Printed Skinny Jeans in Garden Party ($189) – buy it at Nordstrom.
2. DVF Loves Current/Elliott Classic Skinny Jeans in Blue Leaf ($258) – buy it at Saks.
3. MOTO Floral Leigh Jean in Mid Stone ($80) – buy it at Topshop.
1. J Brand Blush Flower Jean ($200) – buy it at SSENSE.
2. Goldsign Virtual Printed Crop High Rise Skinny Jean ($225) – buy it at Net-a-Porter.
3. Not Your Daughter’s Jeans (petite) in Alisha print ($110) – buy it at Nordstrom.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: floral jeans, Glamourai, printed jeans, rose jeans, skinny jeans, Spring Jeans, summer jeans
There is a point where every professional woman wonders if she can pull of the pink denim look, and Cameron Diaz has something to say about it! No need to look fruity or too-cute. Her Rag & Bone salmon-colored skinny jeans are the perfect compliment to her impeccably tailored off-white blazer and loose white tank. Scroll down to try this look yourself!
Cameron’s salmon-colored Rag & Bone jeans are exclusive to intermix, but we’ve chosen a lighter pink jean for our outfit breakdown. Scroll down to see which one works for you. The key to colored-denim outfits work is pairing the jeans with casual and/or tailored separates in neutral tones. Here, Cameron’s loose knit top in white, tailored blazer and sandals create an overall image of a professional lady in vacation mode… and you know how much we love vacation mode!
1. MARC BY MARC JACOBS pink jeans ($185) – buy it at YOOX.
2. PHI long silk-crepe tank (on sale for $45) – buy it at The Outnet.
3. Calvin Klein One Button Blazer ($129) – buy it at MACY’S.
4. ELLIOTT LUCCA Capella woven leather hobo bag (on sale for $103) – buy it at Lord & Taylor. Tight budget? Try this Forever21 woven leather bag for under $30!
5. Disney Couture “Little Mermaid” Gold-Plated Fish Jaw Necklace ($60) – buy it at Endless.
6. Nine West Captivate sandals (on sale for $27.97) – buy it at Piperlime.
—Michelle Christina Larsen & Jackie Racer
Tags: Cameron Diaz, intermix exclusive, pink denim, pink jeans, rag & bone, rose jeans, salmon jeans