News, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. What’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include? Email us!
1. “Requiem for a denim head” reminds us that some people are seriously addicted to denim, and there isn’t much we can do. Via F**k Yeah Menswear.
2. Refinery29 has rounded up their top denim picks for under $100, and you can check out their party photos from the R29 x Madewell shopping event that happened last Tuesday while you’re at it. Bloody Mary’s and denim shopping? Sounds like heaven.
3. Another Magazine party pics at Dazed Digital feature denim work shirts, proving they’re still going strong amidst the in-crowd! We look forward to your strong opinions on facebook. (Wink wink)
4. Sale at Gargyle—guys, check out the Surface to Air Slim V5 Jeans! Just about every non-denim item on this site is begging to be worn with the classic jean.
5. British denim brand MiH Jeans are currently featured on the front of Shopbop.com–check out these light wash flare legs with racer-back tank combo. Dreaming of summer yet?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim for under $100, Madewell, MiH Jeans, Refinery29, requiem for a denim head