Meet Marc, a 28-year-old from Brooklyn whose denim life changed after winning the Denim Therapy / Blank NYC white jeans giveaway. He went from H&M and Uniqlo blue jeans to BDG colored denim and d.brand raws in just a few shorts months after realizing the new hues and textures were just as easy to wear. It’s a lesson for the male masses! Be adventurous this season with your jeans, guys! You won’t be sorry.
Tags: blank nyc jeans, blank nyc jeans giveaway, d.brand jeans, d.brand raw denim, denim for men, Denim Therapy, denim therapy blog, denim therapy jeans giveaway, fun men's denim fashion, how to wear white jeans, men wearing colored jeans, raw denim, Raw denim for men
Welcome to your afternoon dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. The must-anticipated Alexa Chung x Madewell collection is now available online! Our favorite piece? These wide-leg trouser jeans are making the cut!
2. As Denim Hunt‘s Shanna says, “luxury brands like GUCCI aren’t often known for denim”. Maybe these ugly denim accessories are the reason why! But we digress—their jeans are looking pretty good. Btw, you can watch Gucci’s spring 2012 runway show online.
3. Fornarina‘s cinematic new video involves extremely tight jeans, butt-shots, and a horse.
4. Raw jeans for dudes for under $100! Gargyle has THVM raw tapered jeans in indigo for just $97.00 in their new arrivals section.
5. See sultry photos of Carolyn Murphy hanging out in caves in part 2 of rag & bone’s latest campaign where models take cameras and do their own thing.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Alexa Chung x Madewell, Carolyn Murphy, denim for under $100, Fornarina, GUCCI denim, rag & bone, Raw denim for men, THVM raw tapered jeans in indigo