Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Intermix posted up a sneak peek at rag & bone for Spring/Summer 2012 on their facebook. Lots of bright colors!
2. Watch this rad video coined “For The Love Of Denim”, starring Donwan Harrell (designer/founder of PRPS), as he talks about what makes the denim industry unique, and what he loves about designing.
3. Rihanna was recently photographed wearing a neon denim jacket from J Brand x Christopher Kane collection… as a beach wrap! We like this idea.
4. Ernest Alexander is having a great sale on denim workshirts for men right now (and there’s nothing stopping the ladies from grabbing one too). You’ll get $33 off each shirt purchase (no limit) when you use the code BUTTONDOWN at checkout.
5. There’s a denim editorial from Vogue China February 2012 that caught our eye recently—we’re not really into the styling on the whole, but there is one denim skirt in there that has us dying for some floor-length light-wash action.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: colored denim, Donwan Harrell, j brand x christopher kane, neon denim, PRPS, rag & bone for Spring/Summer 2012, rihanna, vogue china