Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Denim Debutante‘s guide on buying jeans that are the right size might save you some woe during your fall denim shopping trips.
2. Here’s a brand you’ll want to keep an eye on… Fly-Free jeans are designed according to equestrian style pants but remind one of lederhosen. Do you think this design will catch on?
3. Speaking of equestrian, GunnClothing denim shorts look pretty effortless on the horse ranch too!
4. This is what we call giving back to the community: Diesel founder Renzo Rosso has offered to restore the Rialto bridge, which dates back to 1591!
5. If you haven’t seen this already, Racked NY/LA interviewed the designers of Current/Elliott. Excerpt below:
Racked: How do you juggle all of your various interests?
Emily Current & Meritt Elliott: By just biting the bullet and actually attempting to do each of the things that inspires us without fear. We just dive right in. Luckily most of what we do is fashion related so we are able to use a sort of collective conscious and common world view when styling and designing and writing. Each task helps us be better at the next. Read more!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Current/Elliott, denim blog, denim links, denim news, denim shorts, diesel founder renzo rosso, fly-free jeans, gunnclothing, how to find jeans that fit, interview, racked ny, rialto bridge