Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. As we shared with you on fb yesterday, INDi Custom denim is having a flash sale this friday. Use code FRIDAYFLASH25 for $25 off all custom jeans.
2. The first ever baby denim review! See Mila in her 7 For All Mankind mini-jeans on the Denim Guy’s blog.
3. Browse Journal de Nîmes Nº8 – The Made in Europe Issue.
4. See stills from the new Quentin Jones film for Victoria Beckham’s denim collection. You can watch the actual film here.
5. Rag & Bone‘s having a sample sale December 1st—4th. You can score your discounted merch at Chelsea Market (75 9th Ave). Details below:
December 1st, 10:30AM – 8:00PM
December 2nd, 10:30AM – 8:00PM
December 3rd, 12:00PM – 7:00PM
December 4th 12:00PM – 5:00PM
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for all mankind denim review, denim flash sale, denim for babies, denim for kids, indi custom, quentin jones, rag & bone sample sale, victoria beckham denim