Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. P.S. I Made This in conjunction with WHO WHAT WEAR has their own dip-dye denim tutorial up for your summer dying experimental needs.
2. We just spotted the Alexander Wang denim foil pant on sale at Opening Ceremony this morning—$237 instead of $395.
3. Refinery29’s roundup of the coolest fashion dads includes Johan Lindeberg, designer at BLK DNM, and his little peanut Blue. Click through to see what he wanted for Father’s Day.
4. You can score 30% off William Rast & Free Shipping at Meringue Clothing now, if you’re in a retail mood… (while it lasts!)
5. Naomi Campbell is designing a denim collection for Fiorucci. We already feel bad for her staff.
Tags: alexander wang foil pant, denim sales, denim tutorial, dip dye denim, Father's Day, naomi campbell denim collection, online sales, ps i made this