Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. 7 For All Mankind is having their big winter sale, with 40-50% off a huge selection of denim & fashion. It began yesterday in-store and online, so jump on it.
2. Selectism is giving away a bottle of BLK DNM’s new fragrance! Enter here.
“The New York based online brand, which offers a direct to sale model to consumers has garnered a serious following in the city and beyond. Their Perfume 11 is the latest addition to their offering. It is a true unisex fragrance which mixes in various scent memories from Lindeberg’s past.”
3. PRPS increases their denim menswear for spring 2012—both rugged and curiously light-weight in aesthetic.
4. MiH Jeans‘ capsule collection for pre-spring 2012 is all about gorgeous medium-wash blue denim, cropped colored jeans, and a laid-back luxe style.
5. We’re all for “Guess which celebrity ass” games, but we’d rather not see this one while we’re eating breakfast.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, BLK DNM, celebrity denim, cheap jeans, denim on sale, discount jeans, MiH Jeans, PRPS spring 2012, winter sale