After three days of non-stop meeting brands & bloggers, exchanging cards, seeing awesome product, and live blogging the heck out of PROJECT New York this year, we’re still buzzing from the high (or maybe from one too many cocktails). We’ve rounded up our top 10 favorite moments in the show with visual aid so you can catch up! Check them out below.
10. This littly doggy (and, we admit, these gold sparkling platform shoes).
09. The blogger photo shoot (though we got jealous of the pineapple another blog used in their props).
08. Free (really strong) margaritas at the surf bar!
07. Denim Therapy getting listed at the top of the blog wall!
06. Doctrine Denim‘s awesome denim aprons (they even gifted us a few)!
05. Homemade baked goods from Stitch’s Jeans (adorable & delicious).
04. SP?NGLISH (?) taco truck after party! See more photos here.
03. Finally meeting & hanging out with The Denim Guy!
02. Sporadic dance party, feat. Josh from Toyplane & the girls of NMRKT.
01. The Hartford Denim Company‘s incredible live denim workshop. Stay tuned for a closer look at this!
Photos by Raffael Flores Contreras, Michelle Christina Larsen, and SP?NGLISH (?).
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: blogger photo shoot, Denim Therapy, Doctrine Denim, nmrkt, project show new york, spenglish, Stitch's Jeans, surf bar, The Denim Guy, top 10, toyplane japan