Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs is re-launching their denim line, and it’s gonna fit you better than ever. See the new styles and find out what they did to make sure you love these jeans.
2. Seven days of denim in 31 different washes? Cheap Monday is going above and beyond with jeans named after the days of the week, for both men and women.
3. The new DC Premium jeans collection features ladies jeans with gaping holes in the knees. The ’90s are about to have a moment, aren’t they? Oh wait. They’ve been having a moment for a couple years now.
4. If you have nothing else to do today, you might want to try out all of the different ways this dude made music with 1,000 pairs of jeans. Hey, whatever makes you feel whole!
5. According to experts, premium denim prices are rising, with no signs of slowing down. It varies from brand to brand, but the most common price for a pair right now is about $250 (it used ot be around $180).
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 1000 pairs of jeans, 90s style, Cheap Monday, dc premium jeans, destroyed denim, Marc by Marc Jacobs, price of premium jeans