Gwen Stefani has always been known for busting out great looks over the years, and as her style becomes exponentially more mature (remember the days of “Don’t Speak”?) she’s setting a new standard for dressing like a rock’n'roll mom sans-awkward trying-too-hard aura. She was photographed in an AG Adriano Goldschmied denim jacket and a Winter Kate skirt (we’re dying to own one—that’s Nicole Richie‘s line), and we loved the look so much, we decided to break it down for you.
1. Winter Kate “Health” skirt ($135) – buy it at Revolve Clothing.
2. J Jones New York Scoopneck tank top ($27) – buy it at Lord & Taylor.
3. AG Adriano Goldschmied Robyn Jacket in Birch ($198) – buy it at AG Jeans.
4. Wet Seal Gem Stone Bangle Set ($12.50) – buy it at Wet Seal.
5. PIQUADRO Medium fabric bag ($65) – buy it at Yoox.
Image via Denimblog.
Tags: ag adriano gold, Gwen Stefani, metallic accessories, piquadro, summer style 2011, Winter Kate