If one thing’s for sure, it’s that Joe’s Jeans knows how to seduce their customer. Whether they’re designing the perfect flare or making leopard print a style standard again, you know they’re always cooking up something good. This time, they’ve outdone themselves. Behold, 55 (yes, that’s fifty-five) colors in their irresistible classic skinny jean. Cool colors, warm colors, pastels, neons, and in-betweens. Everything is here. And the best part? Every notch in this color spectrum has been applied to one of their tried-and-true skinny fits. That means this denim won’t only look like a dream, it’ll feel like one too. They’re $158 a pop and available right now at Joe’s Jeans.
The 55 Colors include: Thyme, Dark Lake, Gable, Spruce, Atlantic, Dirty Olive, Silver Sage, LOvercast, Frost, Eclipse, Medieval, French Blue, Tile Blue, Still Water, Chalk, Plumeria, Violet Blue, Night SShark, Purple Passion, Thistle, Sphinx, Sassafras, Chili Pepper, Fiery Red, Red Orange, Grenadine, GingeCarmel, Tangerine, Cerise, Virtual Pink, Lollipop, Geranium, Nectar, Evening Sand, Pale Pink, Tapenade,Gold, Parakeet, Lime Punch, Buttercup, Sunny, Ethereal, Jet Black, Shadow, Charcoal, Paloma, Lunar RoChocolate, Cobblestone, Walnut and Moon Beam.
Check out ALL of the 55 colors below, so you can start collecting ‘em all! We feel a childhood tendency to collect and trade with our BFF’s coming on…
What’s YOUR favorite?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: colored denim, colored jeans, jeans for fall, Joe's Jeans, perfect jeans, skinny jeans
Welcome to your evening dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We’re loving this vintage OshKosh B’Gosh tag that shows different men’s size overalls—you can’t really call a size “short and fat” anymore. (P.S. This blog post at Rawr Denim is a thorough look at raw denim from a fashion vs. utility perspective).
2. There are only three pairs of jeans left from the CLOSED x Denimology for Japan jeans collection. If you favor bleach-splattered, rock’n'roll denim, check them out.
3. Check out these five in-demand Canadian denim brands, including Fidelity and Naked & Famous.
4. Fashionista dubs the G-Star 3301 series the “perfect pair of classic jeans” for their fit, versatility, and high quality.
5. Joe’s Jeans is releasing 55 colors of their classic skinny fit, which means you can own a pair of jeans to wear for every different mood you find yourself in. We’ll show you the full spectrum tomorrow morning!
—Michelle Christina Larsen & Jackie Racer
Tags: Canadian denim brands, CLOSED x Denimology, fidelity, G-Star Raw, japan benefit, jeans that fit, Joe's Jeans, Naked & Famous, perfect jeans, raw denim, vintage OshKosh B'Gosh