Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. How skinny can you go? Apparently J Brand doesn’t think they’ve gone skinny enough. They’re now marketing their “instant classic”, the “Super Skinny Power Stretch”. Is this sexy, or just too tight?
2. Get ready to covet the next limited edition Chanel nail polish hue! They all seem like must-have’s, but this one has our office sprinting towards the pre-order line. They’re inspired by denim, and they’ll be available Sept 8th.
3. This just in… Kate Hudson has a great sense of humor. She was photographed photographing the paparazzi while they were stealing shots of her in (appropriately) Hudson jeans.
4. Check out this Levi’s UK “Go Forth” ad that was pulled off the air in light of the recent riots.
5. Patrick Schwarzenegger is modeling for Hudson Jeans—look up! Yes, that’s Arnold’s oldest son. You know what? good for him. We’re glad to see these kids making strides and carrying on with their careers and education despite the excessive negative media attention.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: chanel nail polish, denim links, denim nail polish, denim news, Hudson Jeans, J Brand, kate hudson, Patrick Schwarzenegger