Think New Year’s Eve is only for evening fabrics? Time to redefine “evening” with our guide to wearing denim on New Year’s Eve. With the right pairings, a bit of sparkle, and some adventurous style, you can nail these looks and be the center of attention at any soiree.
If you’ll be trimming the tree and then hitting the town for some ho-ho-holiday party action this year (maybe more than a few nights before the year is out), you’ll want to wear denim that accomplishes three things:
1. Catch eyes as they walk in the room.
2. Feel good while you’re cutting a rug.
3. Start conversations about “Omg-where-did-you-get-them”.
Here are nine pairs of jeans that win the “most likely to be caught on a dance floor” from a range of price points on the market right now. And remember, if you rip your jeans while you’re starting an aerobics-mosh-pit, we’re here for you.
1. SEVEN7 Metallic blue denim pants
2. Siwy Denim Hannah Cropped Glitter Skinny
3. Aphrodite Wax Coated Jeans
4. Hudson Jeans Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny
5. Mango Red Metallic Jeans
6. SINCLAIR Coe Coated Foil Legging
7. P.A.R.O.S.H Sequinned Detail Jean
8. BLEULAB Detour Reversible Skinny
9. Siwy Denim Hannah Cropped Sequin Skinny
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: bleulab reversible denim, colored denim, holiday party, Hudson Jeans, metallic denim, party outfit, sequin denim, shopping guide, Siwy Denim, skinny jeans, what to wear