This might be The Simple Life sequel to Mean Girls. Even though the Hilton sisters both broke it off with their most recent boyfriends, they’ve also both reunited with notorious “frenemy” Lindsay Lohan. Paris wore a vibrant navajo printed top by Amanda Uprichard styled with skinny jeans by Black Orchid for their latest outing. The reality star paired the Black Majesty side pleat jegging in a newton with a pair of black Christian Louboutin flats . Her headband is sort of 2008 but we still appreciate seeing something different on a socialite once in a while.
Tags: amanda uprichard, black orchid denim, Christian Louboutin, jeggings, Lindsay Lohan, mean girls, Nicky Hilton, Paris Hilton, the simple life
Nicky Hilton is always perfectly in sync with fashion and style without ever having to go over the top even though she happens to be related to Paris Hilton. She is seen one of the newer style jeans from Jet by John Eshaya. The Vintage Wash Bell Bottoms are a pale sky blue hue with some rips on the upper left leg and it seems as if the bottoms are unhemmed (perhaps a DIY project of Nicky’s). She looks laid back in a white lace trimmed top, hair pulled back, sunglasses, and her signature Balenciaga bag. Effortless-chic is the Hilton sisters’ specialty.
Tags: Balenciaga, bell bottoms, diy denim, effortless style, jet by john, jet by john eshaya jeans, Nicky Hilton, nicky hilton in jet, Paris Hilton, vintage wash
While Paris Hilton has her own shoe line, fragrances, and clothing collection, she still needs to do a little retail therapy of her own! Paris was spotted shopping at Kitson in Los Angeles (she stopped into all three of the Kitson boutiques on Robertson) wearing Siwy Hannah Slim Crop jeans in One Love wash. We are digging the offset coloring from her semi-tie dye t-shirt and fierce cropped leather jacket. Looks like she took a cue from our denim & leather styling tip! We’ve got to wonder what else this girl could possibly need!
Tags: denim and leather, hannah slim crop jeans, Paris Hilton, Siwy
Missed out on any of our stellar denim coverage this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. We Love The Mister Freedom Striped Denim Tote—Lug your ipad and affects around in this new Mister Freedom denim tote, made with 100% cotton denim twill in a navy-esque blue and white stripe.… Keep Reading! ?
2. Colombiatex Debuts Recycled Plastic Eco-Denim—The Colombian textile industry is revving up for an eco-focused surge in business with the release of “EcoDenim” at the recent Colombiatex Show (the regions largest textile trade show). The textile is partially made from recycled plastic bottles and open the door further for the eco-fashion movement that’s been firing up in the fashion world… Keep Reading! ?
3. Levi’s x Opening Ceremony Exclusively at Levi’s Plaza—We recently wrote about the new Levi’s Chambray x Opening Ceremony collaboration, and now you can nab yourself some at its new brick and mortar location, which quietly opened last month at Levi’s Plaza in San Francisco (1155 Battery St.)… Keep Reading! ?
4. Lindsey Wixson In Moussy’s Spring Campaign—Lindsey Wixson dons head to toe denim for the Moussy spring campaign, and while this doesn’t necessarily make us croon like the Abbey Lee Kershaw Moussy campaign did, we think this one is pretty smokin’ too… Keep Reading! ?
5. Window Shopper New York City: Yellow Rat Bastard—The largest location of the Yellow Rat Bastard chain resides in Soho, NY. The urban street wear line based the concept of their store on a Sin City comic, so the graphic details and dark windows make a lot of sense… Keep Reading! ?
6. Paris Hilton in Black Orchid Denim on Valentines Day—Paris Hilton was seen leaving Boa restaurant on Valentine’s Day wearing Black Orchid’s “Black Majesty Jegging” in Equinox wash, hand in hand with her leading man. We’re loving this super-sweet red and black heart tee… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: best denim blog, best denim posts, black orchid denim, Colombiatex, denim news, eco-denim, Japanese denim, Levi’s, Levi’s x Opening Ceremony, Lindsey Wixson, Mister Freedom, Moussy, Paris Hilton, valentines day, yellow rat bastard
Paris Hilton was seen leaving Boa restaurant on Valentine’s Day wearing Black Orchid’s “Black Majesty Jegging” in Equinox wash, hand in hand with her leading man. We’re loving this super-sweet red and black heart tee (almost as much as we love the PDA—Oh Paris!) These jeggings feature vertical pleating along the side seams for a long, lean look. Isn’t it nice to be in love, lust, or…whatever? We are talking about denim, by the way. Scroll down to get the look!
Photo via Zimbio (Photo Agency).
Try this on for size! Red hearts, red lipstick, sleek shoes, and jeans that are out for blood. We know you’ll swoop up your fair share of romance in this outfit, regardless of the season.
1. Black Orchid Black Majesty jegging in Equinox ($101.40 on sale) – buy it at michelle-en-vogue.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Coquette ($32) – buy it at Chanel.
3. Wildfox Couture Red Sparkle Heart Baggy Beach Jumper ($108) – buy it at Wildfox Couture.
4. Kartell Glue Cinderella ballet flats ($135) – buy it at YOOX.
—Jackie Racer & Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: black orchid, Celebrity Couples, jeggings, Paris Hilton, valentines day
Looking for holiday shopping ideas? This video, featuring YMI Jeanswear on The CW Network’s “Hollyscoop,” gives you some pointers on what type of jeans you can wear for the holidays. If you’re not yet in the holiday shopping mood, you can certainly check out some of their on-trend looks, which include their motorcycle jeans and tee-shirt dresses. As a Los Angeles resident, I can see myself wearing tee-shirts and jeans year-round, cuz I’m laid back like that, so I was totally cool with the ideas. YMI Jeanswear has been worn by celebrities like Kristin Cavallari, Paris Hilton, Hayden Panettiere and TWILIGHT star, Christian Serratos. YMI Founder David Vered is also featured. Check it out!
SHOP YMI JEANSWEAR
– Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Christian Serratos, Hayden Panettiere, Kristin Cavallari, Paris Hilton, TWILIGHT, YMI Jeanswear
Let’s face it, for most of us times are tough and spending $100 or more on a pair of premium denim jeans is no longer an option. Amongst a sea of denim labels, there are plenty to choose from for $50 and under. One brand that has been around for a while is Dollhouse. Fun, trendy, sexy and super wallet-friendly. Here are a few great items that will add a little pizzazz into your denim wardrobe.
Darlene Ruffle Wrap Dress
How adorable is this denim ruffle wrap dress! Slip into some sandals for a flirty casual daytime look. Take it into the evening with a stack of thin gold or silver bracelets, a simple necklace, platform heels and a clutch for an understated chic look.
Rompers are popular this season and who says that it can’t take you into the fall and winter? It’s all about the layering. For the hot summer days try pairing them with gladiator sandals, boots (yes, even in the heat they look extra cute), platform wedges and cute flip-flops. When the chillier weather arrives, layering them with great tights, long boots, leggings and a great bat-wing cardigan.
$39.99 (originally $42)
Zip-Front Denim Jacket
A trendy alternative to the usual denim jacket. This biker style can be thrown over a flirty dress to rev up a girly look with a little edge.
$39.99 (originally $56)
Paris Hilton for Dollhouse Skinny Jeans
Animal prints are in vogue and continue to come back every season and I have to say, these are pretty damn cute! Not too over the top and I like the side ankle zippers. I am woman, hear me roar!
$19.99 (originally $88)
–Nikki Cho Russo
Tags: Dollhouse, Paris Hilton