Missed out on anything this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. Denim Therapy launches group therapy—Denim Therapy has decided that it’s time we start offering group therapy—with the launch of our new referral program! Now when you repair your jeans with us, you can earn DenimDollars by referring your friends… Keep Reading! ?
2. Diane Kruger Covers Glamour in Denim— Instead of couture gowns, we are seeing a lot of celebrities like Diane Kruger, gracing the covers of magazines in denim fashion. For Glamour Magazine’s March 2011 issue, readers are treated to a buffet of denim looks from J Brand, Diesel, Balmain and other brands… Keep Reading! ?
3. Extroverted and Shameless Minimalism: Cheap Monday S/S 2011 Lookbook—In an attempt for the brand to go with something different altogether from design to aesthetic, founder, creative director, and denim designer of Cheap Monday, ?rjan Andersson, stands in front of the camera for the new Spring Summer 2011 lookbook… Keep Reading! ?
4. Sao Paulo Fashion Week: Gisele and Ashton Walk Colcci Inverno 2011—Leaping from Paris and Milan Fashion Week, we hop on over to S?o Paulo Fashion Week (SPFW) where iconic Brazilian brand, Colcci just closed out their Inverno 2011 (winter 2011) runway show last Sunday. Gisele B?ndchen also returned to the catwalk, making her comeback of sorts as the face of Colcci… Keep Reading! ?
5. Get The Look: Alessandra Ambrosio in Black Orchid—While preparing for a recent trip to South America, Alessandra Ambrosio ran errands in Los Angeles wearing Black Orchid’s Black Jewel skinny jeans in the flattering grey ash wash… Keep Reading! ?
6. Window Shopper New York City: Paige USA—A stroll past the Paige windows in Soho, NYC (can you believe we were even out strolling in the midst of snow-pocalypse?) revealed a fun spread of celebrity gossip-esque magazines opened to pages full of the rich and the famous going about their business in Paige denim… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: best denim, best denim blog, black orchid denim, Cheap Monday, Denim Repair, Denim Therapy, Diane Kruger, Glamour Magazine, paige usa, referral program, window shopper
A stroll past the Paige windows in Soho, NYC (can you believe we were even out strolling in the midst of snow-pocalypse?) revealed a fun spread of celebrity gossip-esque magazines opened to pages full of the rich and the famous going about their business in Paige denim. Rockstars, actresses, and socialites alike were featured in the glossy window display–Kate Moss, Jessica Alba, and Gwen Stefani were just a few babes we spotted. We thought this tactic a rather clever way to keep the street cred levels high…
Stay tuned for more denim window shopping!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: celebrity gossip, glossies, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, Kate Moss, magazines, nyc, Paige Denim, paige usa, soho, window shopper